Can't download anything on the skyrimnexus.com website

Afromelon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This happens to me.. but it downloads a .schematic file. when I use OPERA browser. All the others are fine. all I do is change it to a zip or rar and they work. but still.

And when trying to download with opera. it doesn't give you a choice of where to DL from. Just a white box comes up and it takes literally at least 30 seconds before ANYTHING happens.

We just sit there and wonder if our browser just crashed or what.

Just a FYI..

the site is EXTREMELY slow as well.

• 1 month later...

This WORKS!:

You just have to select the mod you want to download, like on the main page or so, than klick file and make a right klick or mmb (middle mouse button) on the file you want to download, that opens the download link in a new tab. If it says something like "server error" just reload the page.

Edited by hananes

• 8 months later...

For anyone still having this problem...

I solved it by creating a new account. I figured that something was wrong with my account when I was able to download a file fine when not logged in, but as soon as I log in, that same file just did the white page bug thing.

It would be GREAT to get some staff input on this problem, since it seems to be affecting a lot of people, and I'm sure simply creating a new account isn't an option for a lot of people for whatever reason.

So yeah, some kind of restriction has been placed on my original account, which is inviktus. I'm also unable to login on the forums via that account, it says I am not allowed to use the forums.

• 3 months later...

well i had the same problem with a file where all mirors gave me errors I tried disabling my anti virus then it worked..but when i wanted another file it didnt work that way..dunno if its something they made to force you to buy a premium account

• 2 months later...