Jet Set Radio Future

DegradedKing

Anyone remember this game?

http://i2.listal.com/image/51508/600full-jsrf%3A-jet-set-radio-future-cover.jpg

It came bundled when the original Xbox, along with SegaGT 2000. I spent endless hours on this game, but not many people have ever even heard of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually have three copies (still have them too). That's only really because I was into Sega GT 2002, thought I lost the first one\had the second one stolen. Turns out they were just hidden in some junk years later.

But yeah, JSRF was a neat concept for sure. I did enjoy playing it for a couple hours, although never really got into it.

Never could get into it, but that's just because the genre isn't really my thing. That being said, I really appreciated the artwork/graphics and it gave me the sense of being a quality product..

I mean really, it looks pretty modern for it's age, and it had real personality. I love it when developers go the extra mile to make their game look/feel totaly unique, and this game's just that. :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...
I love this game i still have it from the sega GT 2000 bundle disc. sadly my xbox kicked the bucket last month but im still keeping all my games :)