Skyrim mod become a jarl
Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:33 PM
Skyrim mod become a jarl
With this mod you will have the option to become a jarl of a new city that is not implemented in the world.
You will have a lot of different options to manage the city.
Be it good.
Quests to help and protect your subjects.
Fight crime or let your guards sort it out for you.
Kill political enemies.
Allow underground smuggling and skooma dealers for your own benefit.
After you have you have ended the quest for the Empire or Stormcloaks you will get the option to be the jarl of an city(dont know a name yet)
After you have defeated the Stormcloaks the courier will deliver a message from General Tullius.
Tullius will thank you again for your help against the rebellion and asks you to be wed to the daughter(/son) of the jarl of (City name).
The jarl died in a battle siding with the rebellion.
The empire has agreed to not prosecute the citizens who have helped and or fought with the rebellion if the daughter(/son) of the jarl marries and renounce her/his claim of jarl to a royalty of the empire.
General Tullius has presented you as possible candidate to the emperor because of your deeds and of the support you have shown towards the empire.
The emperor has chosen you in the hope to strengthen his power in Skyrim.
After you have defeated the Empire the courier will deliver a message from Ulfric.
Ulfric, now High king, has rewarded you with the title of Jarl and has ordered you to marry the daughter(/son) of the previews jarl in the hope to restore order and bring balance to Skyrim.
Ideas for options
- set different tax levels.
- pay city guards and your employees.
- different options towards religion and minorities. (allow/ ban religions, allow minorities to inhabit the city or force them to live outside or in slums.)
- decorate your keep.
- Establish trade
- explore new dungeons.
- by doing quests and helping people their opinion towards you changes. They will give you discounts or give items or help you with tasks.
Ideas for quests
- aid in fighting crime.
- remove different cults and underground factions from your city.
- protect the farms from bandits, Creatures and other enemies.
- rid the mines of spiders and other evil the miners encounter as they mine deeper for more valuable ore
- find trophies for in your keep.
Ideas for minor factions
- Thalmor embassy
- smugglers(thieves and skooma dealers)
- dunmer refugees
- imperial or stormcloak garrison.
- creating a realm for the city without changing much of the original borders
- allow other modders to add new quests and content to enhance the experience.
Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:14 PM
Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:40 PM
Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:43 PM
Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:50 PM
Turn skyrim in to a war game. become jarl and conquer other city's beat the empire and the storm cloaks and become high king. one day some one will make that mod.
It will happen they had huge mods like that in oblivion, attacking city's with daedra or sheogoraths army. But in skyrim they have a better foundation as they have the stormcloak rebellion and the capture the fort / city thing. so it will be allot easier this time next year their will be some crazy good mods I think.
Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:16 PM
I'm seeing a lot of these ideas. I made a thread linking all of them including this one. Take a look and share your ideas on this mod.
Nobody searches before they make threads so you basically just made another duplicate thread.
But yes it's definitely going to happen. I'm just waiting for the CK to release so I can start on a mod like this.
I know many others are planning to as well.
Edited by PaladinRider, 30 November 2011 - 07:18 PM.
Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:50 PM
Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:18 AM
You get destroyed HELGEN to revival and rebuild! Just you have to go around and make some regruting ....
um is this mod idea or is it already in game?
Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:31 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users