Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be a long shot but does anyone know what mod these gloves are from? they are like normal gloves but are called "mage gloves" and they do not clip when worn with mage robes

tumblr_nojqfcUbp31un43k6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nojqfcUbp31un43k6o2_540.jpg

I have those gloves in my game too and I think they're from Clothing & Clutter Fixes?

mm nope, the texture and or mesh files arent there in ccf

unless it doesnt have a mesh or texture file for it but I assume it would?

I want to know because id like to make re-textures of the gloves and possibly upload them if I can get the original mods permission

but to do that I need to know what mod they are from so I can edit the texture files

edit: i loaded up a game with just ccf and the mage gloves are confirmed not from ccf

I figured it out! its from the unofficial skyrim patch uskp for short!

Edited by marchofflowers

I figured it out! its from the unofficial skyrim patch uskp for short!

Huh, my mistake. I only noticed them after I installed Clothing & Clutter Fixes.

Anyway, is there a mod that lets you alter the inn room prices that's NOT perseid9's Inns and Taverns?

I am currently looking for a mod that can spawn a randomized enemy encounter when you request it. I have the ASIS mod and DFB Random Encounters, but all they do is spawn an encounter over a random period of time instead of instantly.

I know I can spawn enemies through console commands, but I want the encounter to be automatically randomized by the game instead of by myself manually.

I am looking to create a scenario where I am in a certain area or building and I need to defend myself by calling for the game to generate a wave of enemies to attack me in that spot.

I would greatly appreciate the help, thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I'm looking for the mod that makes trees look like this:

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/19926284-1432551439.jpg

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/19926284-1432551469.jpg

Edited by Qahnaarin5

Draugr as playable race.
I recently installed a mod that makes the draugrs rusty old armour wearable and suddenly felt the urge to actually be a draugr.
I Googles for this kind of mod and found some mods but sadly they were nothing but complete s#*!.

So if anyone knows of a (working)mod that lets me play as a draugr, please tell me! c:

Guest deleted1497950

What's the mod that animates simple actions like pulling levers or opening treasure chests or lockpicking, etc. I can't find it on the nexus.