Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi, please can someone tell me if this armor mod exists, because i have seen it in video thumbnails and on google images but can't find it. Thanks.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nightingale_Armor

It said on the picture :-)

Never mind i found it after searching using multiple image urls on google. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5860/? if anyone else wants it. Thanks for the help thou.

Edited by Hemal1002

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing a mod on the Nexus, a long long time ago, that made bound weapons use the model of the actual weapon like in Oblivion so they weren't a glowing, ghostly distraction right in front of your face. Anyone know where I can find it or another like it? I've searched through everything using the word "bound" and didn't see anything. :c

Where can I find short capes like this?

The only thing I was able to figure out that it is part of a Witcher conversion set (the texture in trousers seem very Witcher like)

Well, the screenshot is from "The Witcher 2 Models": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5588/?

However, the short cape is definately NOT included in any of the downloads there and it has been asked (yet not answered) multiple times on that file page where the short cape is from.

I was playing yesterday, and I found the "Seadog's cape" , which is most likely from my Immersive Armors I am using, it is the same as the image you shown, BUT it is a lot longer. Maybe it is an adaption from Immersive Armors, or there is a short cape in there...

this might be a long shot but does anyone know what mod these gloves are from? they are like normal gloves but are called "mage gloves" and they do not clip when worn with mage robes

tumblr_nojqfcUbp31un43k6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nojqfcUbp31un43k6o2_540.jpg

I have those gloves in my game too and I think they're from Clothing & Clutter Fixes?

Looking for a mod that lowers the position of the hands or weapons in 1st person view, so that they block less of the view. There was one that enabled either 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% lower, but I can't seem to find it or remember the name.

Also, if whatever this modf is is compatible with the XPMS skeleton, that would be bonus.

Thanks!

Looking for a mod that lowers the position of the hands or weapons in 1st person view, so that they block less of the view. There was one that enabled either 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% lower, but I can't seem to find it or remember the name.

Also, if whatever this modf is is compatible with the XPMS skeleton, that would be bonus.

Thanks!

Well, seem to have found it, here but, as expected, it is not compatible with theXPMSE skeleton