Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a house that doesn't really need to be lore friendly, maybe just a barracks able to hold 30+ followers on standby with some moving room to move around and pick the right people when I need them.

Castle Grey has 32 single beds (barracks) and 4 guest room double beds but some of the single beds may be occupied by the staff. You could probably just spawn some more beds in places like the huge guest rooms where there is a lot of room for extra beds. The whole place is massive anyway, I'm sure you can fit in a lot of people in there.

Ironwood Homestead and Dragons Keep also have around the same number of beds as Castle Grey but they also have staff that may be occupying them. Same strategy as above may apply.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of any mods that adds any kind of charity options to the game, temple donations, something like that? I'm currently playing a paladin character and the only time I've run into an option to give a donation to a temple was one time being able to donate to the Temple of Mara in Riften, but I don't think it's repeatable (unless you just have to wait a few days or something). I've done searches on keywords like "charity", "donation" and "temples" but couldn't find anything. Besides the occasional beggar, there don't seem to be any options for charity. :-/ I suppose I could just walk into a temple and drop some gold on the ground, but hopefully there's a better option out there?

Does anyone know of any mods that adds any kind of charity options to the game, temple donations, something like that? I'm currently playing a paladin character and the only time I've run into an option to give a donation to a temple was one time being able to donate to the Temple of Mara in Riften, but I don't think it's repeatable (unless you just have to wait a few days or something). I've done searches on keywords like "charity", "donation" and "temples" but couldn't find anything. Besides the occasional beggar, there don't seem to be any options for charity. :-/ I suppose I could just walk into a temple and drop some gold on the ground, but hopefully there's a better option out there?

You can give donations at shrines with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21349/?

And Immersive Speechcraft gives you a gifting option that you could use to donate to beggars and temple priests directly.

Edited by Laereal

You can give donations at shrines with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21349/?

And Immersive Speechcraft gives you a gifting option that you could use to donate to beggars and temple priests directly.

Thank you :-)

I've seen a mod that allows you to drop (or store) item quest that are uselly impossible to remove from inventory... but I just can't find it... any help?

Thank you!

console:

player.drop <base ID> <amount> (use "player.showinventory" to get the correct base ID of the quest item)

I've seen a mod that allows you to drop (or store) item quest that are uselly impossible to remove from inventory... but I just can't find it... any help?

Thank you!

My Storage Helpers mod will let you stash them in either the wearable or the named containers. (It limits you to those two types so that the item can't get accidentally purged by the game or lost by forgetful people like me. Every wearable and named container is actually linked to a special container in the Storage Cell, so if you ever lose track of a quest item you just have to use the MCM option to go to the storage cell and then look through all of the containers there until you find it instead of hunting all over the game world for where you might have placed it.)

Hello, so i just installed SKSE correctly to my computer and i installed some mods like HDT and Sky ui. So after i installed sky ui i logged into skyrim and found it works fine...except for the mod configuration thing. It does not show up anywhere can anyone help?

Hello, so i just installed SKSE correctly to my computer and i installed some mods like HDT and Sky ui. So after i installed sky ui i logged into skyrim and found it works fine...except for the mod configuration thing. It does not show up anywhere can anyone help?

Sometimes MCM menus take several minutes to show up.

I'm looking for a good pale skin mod for humanoid characters. I use the UNPB body and ECE and want to make my little Nord Elf look like a Falmer in regards to her complexion. But my current texture, SG Renewal, doesn't allow for that particular paleness. I saw one called Pale pale Skin, but it affects both player and NPCs. Thank you in advance to anyone able to point me in the right direction.

Note: I don't want to have to use Racemenu with the Extended Sliders. I will if I absolutely have to, but it's not preferred. Mainly because my computer lags hard and ends up freezing when trying to load a file with the extended slider colors installed with max amount.