Please Make Rosario + Vampire Races Mod For Skyrim

KyeBarnes

I'm not really sure how many hardcore Rosario + vampire fans there are out there but im making a request for RV races to be made into skyrim =3

by this I mean

make most of the main characters races into playable races which should make it compatible with most other mods as itl just be adding a new race and not replacing face mods ext

so you would need

Mizore Shirayuki - Snow Witch - totally badass fires ice spikes freezes people weak against fire is faster than normal people can jump at least twice -> three times the height of any human she can also make ice clones but i really have no idea how you would do that but its totally badass

Kurumu - Succubus - has a devil tail wings and awesome claws looks cool can control people with her charm magic obviously she can fly is very fast but cant take damage but can slice people up pretty mean and is extremely fast and can fly

Moka - Vampire - not like the regular vampire as she can transform into the more powerful version which has silver hair red eyes and kicks ass .... her normal form has pink hair is very nice and wears the rosary cross thing that has to be removed for her to transform...

Ruby San - Witch - has many powers but mostly focussed on summoning creatures or transforming into a crow and she seems to be able to summon birds or w/e to do s*** she wants doing its proper badass at one point she turns into this massive plant monster thing thats like as big as a 2 storey building and starts slashing people up with her claws and vines niceeeeee

here is a link to a picture that has these main characters in it http://honya-ch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/rosario-to-vampire-reading.jpg

from left to right Mizore Shirayuki, Ruby San, Moka, Kokoa mokas sister is on the window, i forget teh lil witches name D:, and its Kurumu Kurono the succubus who says yahahoooo on the very right =3

lol i bet you can tell who my 2 fav people are given i remembered there names perfectly D: sorry if i offend any fans for getting kokoa or lil witches wrong D:

Anyway these are the main characters which id love to be able to play in game

my idea is essentially that you could make a new race type for each character RV Vampire RV Succubus RV Witch ... RV Snow Witch ext and have the first pre-set the main character iv mentioned ... they also have family members who are pretty badass and have the same or similar powers if anyone managed to make all the main characters and wanted to start making more thatd rock u could even go as far as making them a house somewhere in skyrim with their familuy or w/e

but all im asking hoping for is that some hardcore Rosario + vampire fan will make the main characters playable in game with their attributes and abilities because it would totally be badass

im not asking for something very well balanced but something where you have the abilities of the characters in the anime it would be so awesome

It'l be so awesome if anyone takes up this idea and tries to do it and ul forever be the most awesome modder in my life =3 :D

I'd like to say sorry for my bad grammar... i type fast and don't focus on such things D: I hope it al made sense to you

I'd also like to say i downloaded a mod called Rosario Vampire Red Eyes for skyrim they looked cool and it was really well made that was before i even watched the anime thank you for making that mod im even going to go find the mod and leave a link to it here

it would almost be the biggest mod ever made if someone was to make it just about equal to that tytanis mod best of luck to whom ever tries to do it

should no one try to do it as there aren't enough modder hardcore RV fans at least I will have given a hardcore awesome modder the idea by leaving it on this forum best of luck to all of you

and thank you for listening watch the skys and remember to say yah hah hoooo when something good happens =3

• 4 months later...

I'm not really sure how many hardcore Rosario + vampire fans there are out there but im making a request for RV races to be made into skyrim =3

by this I mean

make most of the main characters races into playable races which should make it compatible with most other mods as itl just be adding a new race and not replacing face mods ext

so you would need

Mizore Shirayuki - Snow Witch - totally badass fires ice spikes freezes people weak against fire is faster than normal people can jump at least twice -> three times the height of any human she can also make ice clones but i really have no idea how you would do that but its totally badass

Kurumu - Succubus - has a devil tail wings and awesome claws looks cool can control people with her charm magic obviously she can fly is very fast but cant take damage but can slice people up pretty mean and is extremely fast and can fly

Moka - Vampire - not like the regular vampire as she can transform into the more powerful version which has silver hair red eyes and kicks ass .... her normal form has pink hair is very nice and wears the rosary cross thing that has to be removed for her to transform...

Ruby San - Witch - has many powers but mostly focussed on summoning creatures or transforming into a crow and she seems to be able to summon birds or w/e to do s*** she wants doing its proper badass at one point she turns into this massive plant monster thing thats like as big as a 2 storey building and starts slashing people up with her claws and vines niceeeeee

here is a link to a picture that has these main characters in it http://honya-ch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/rosario-to-vampire-reading.jpg

from left to right Mizore Shirayuki, Ruby San, Moka, Kokoa mokas sister is on the window, i forget teh lil witches name D:, and its Kurumu Kurono the succubus who says yahahoooo on the very right =3

lol i bet you can tell who my 2 fav people are given i remembered there names perfectly D: sorry if i offend any fans for getting kokoa or lil witches wrong D:

my idea is essentially that you could make a new race type for each character RV Vampire RV Succubus RV Witch ... RV Snow Witch ext and have the first pre-set the main character iv mentioned ... they also have family members who are pretty badass and have the same or similar powers if anyone managed to make all the main characters and wanted to start making more thatd rock u could even go as far as making them a house somewhere in skyrim with their familuy or w/e

but all im asking hoping for is that some hardcore Rosario + vampire fan will make the main characters playable in game with their attributes and abilities because it would totally be badass

im not asking for something very well balanced but something where you have the abilities of the characters in the anime it would be so awesome

It'l be so awesome if anyone takes up this idea and tries to do it and ul forever be the most awesome modder in my life =3 :D

I'd like to say sorry for my bad grammar... i type fast and don't focus on such things D: I hope it al made sense to you

I'd also like to say i downloaded a mod called Rosario Vampire Red Eyes for skyrim they looked cool and it was really well made that was before i even watched the anime thank you for making that mod im even going to go find the mod and leave a link to it here

it would almost be the biggest mod ever made if someone was to make it just about equal to that tytanis mod best of luck to whom ever tries to do it

should no one try to do it as there aren't enough modder hardcore RV fans at least I will have given a hardcore awesome modder the idea by leaving it on this forum best of luck to all of you

and thank you for listening watch the skys and remember to say yah hah hoooo when something good happens =3

I totally agree this is a great idea Mokakiin lol

• 1 month later...
I thought about doing this and know how to use blender and such but i never could quite get the hang of importing them into the game because i have no idea how to work nif skope. Mizore for the win. i mean come on the ice spells are already in the game. it's perfect. maybe replace frost atronochs with ice clones. I doubt there are any rosario vamp fans ambitious enough to take on a project like that though. Edited by TJFluffy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

by this I mean

so you would need

I'd personally love to see all aspects of Rosario + Vampire in Skyrim. By the way, the 6 characters in the image, from the left, are: Mizore Skirayuki (a Snow Woman or Yuki-Onna), Ruby Toujo (a Witch), Moka Akashiya (S-Class Super-Monster AKA Vampire), Yukari Sendo (a Witch), Kokoa Shuzen (Moka's sister and a Vampire), and Kurumu Kurono (a Succubus).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

What about Tsukune??? Also you should read the manga its much better than the anime, since the anime doesn't do the series a justice- Since the series in my opinion is on par with some of the bigger series. As for your mod, we already have a succubus race, For Ruby maybe a custom vampire lord form but with the 6 crow like wings (wings like a seraph) and then her final form which would be her Iron maiden ability which gives her only Two wings and covers her in iron armour and gauntlet claws. As for Moka you just need her silver hair but her new form that gets shown in the manga is an armoured dress with shoulder pauldrons and boots that cause explosive kicks on impact. Mizore would just need a custom ice gauntlet blade weapon to dual wield and just a custom spell to appear more ice like and or a custom clone spell/ summonable clones made of ice. And finally for Tsukune you would need his demon form and his shinso controlled form and maybe just some spells to activate his different stages/ forms like if he activates his ghoul form his bite markings would show up on his skin and would increase his stats from speed to unarmed damage; Overall instead of entirely new races I think it would be easier to just make custom followers?