DIMONIZED UNP female body doesn't work

cherubkerketta

umm do you have the HD texture pack? if yes did you fix it?

FIX FOR BETHESDA HIGH QUALITY TEXTURES Beth HD texture pack will OVERRIDE UNP textures, and body will look like CRAP. To fix it follow the steps here:Fix for Beth HD texture pack - The Nexus Forums

How to Install

To be safe - backup these two folders so if you don't like my mod, you can easily revert to whatever you had before:

* Data\textures\actors\character\female

* Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Delete any files from a previous body replacer to avoid conflicts.

1) Choose either UNP BASE Main body V1dot2 or UNP BASE Skinny body V1dot2 (Not both!)

2) Download and unzip/unrar into Data folder (default ...steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data)

OPTIONAL If you want the optional SFW Bikinis download SFW bikinis for Main body. If you are using Skinny, you'll need to then download SFW bikinis for Skinny body and install on top of Main.

OPTIONAL If you find the textures to be blocky or have strange lines under OPTIONAL FILES and install HD Normal maps for UNP BASE bodies.

First, try adding the following line under the [Launcher] section of SkyrimPrefs.ini located at \My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\:

bLoadLooseFiles=1

This line must be spelled exactly as I posted it, be in the right file, and be under the only [Launcher] section of that file.

If that doesn't help, or you already have that line present in your config, you may have a Windows UAC issue. Here's my general post on how to handle UAC:

If you're on Vista/7, Steam (and therefore Skyrim) is installed in the default (C:\Program Files) location, and you're having problems with replacers or simply mods (plugins) not working at all, even though you've activated them in NMM, or mods refusing to deactivate, even though all of their files have been removed, then you most likely have a UAC problem. It is possible to turn off UAC though it's not recommended for the vast majority of Windows users. To get around UAC without turning it completely off you'll need to move Steam to a location UAC does not affect (C:\Games\ is a commonly used location). This will most likely break any 3rd party utilities such as NMM as it will leave old registry keys behind that point to the location you originally installed Skyrim in. If you come across this issue, you'll have to uninstall Skyrim, clean the old registry keys, reboot, then reinstall Skyrim. I personally recommend using Revo Uninstaller as if you uninstall Skyrim through it, it will automatically scan for and ask if you'd like to delete old registry keys. If you're interested in keeping your old mods, config files, and/or saved games, tips found in Bben's Oblivion Reinstall Procedure work for Skyrim as well.
Edited by MShoap13

If you ever installed any body textures mod from WS and have it in BSA, no other mod will ever work until you remove that mod ESP and BSA. For other than this and supposing you installed UNP correctly it shall work.

PS: UNP does not have ESP, so it should work even if the data files is grayed out (although should not be for many other reasons).

Edited by nosisab

• 2 years later...

Mine doesn't work and idk what to do :sad:
I used NMM to install it, and idk how to check if it's there, but I can clearly see UNP isn't working for me. :sad:
I have some Followers that I downloaded that requires UNP, they work but their bodies are invisible. :(

Edited by EroJiji24

This thread is well over 2 years old and is obsolete. If you still need help - try posting in the forum for the mod in question - Every Nexus mod has it's own forum topic just for that - look on the page that you download the mod from.

Closed.