Mount & Blade Nexus Launched

Dark0ne

Im a massive fan of M&B and its awesome and unexpected to see a nexus site for it!!

Prophesy of Pendor is one of the greatest mods of all time for any game, hoping to see it here soon!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!! :D Thanks Robin! :)

I was introduced to the Mount & Blade series unintentionally. I was in my local office supplies store, and in their (uber) small games section, I saw it, and I thought it looked pretty awesome. So I installed it, and I honestly haven't found a medieval game with a combat system quite like it. Now, if I can figure out why it's asking for my serial key again, I could probably get back to it haha. My character is around level 20-30 or so, and I'm going with Lady Isola of Suno's campaign. It's going pretty well, as we're making allies with the Kergit Khanate, who is gaining some pretty epic strength in the world.

Aww, this is making me miss playing it! lol

~Jake~

Just to say Thank you. Love this game, but no offence to the wonderful people at MBRepository (and from all of the contact I've had with them they have been great) the nexus is a much better interface, especially with the mod manager which really helps it stand out above anything else I've encountered). Plus anything that brings attention to such an amazing game and the fantastic mods that have been created for it is a good thing.

I see it as a really logical step and it's great having a one stop shop for all of my favourite games mods. My thanks to all involved and hope it works as well as it should. Cheers.

I don't want to sound like some entitled asshole, but... IT'S ABOUT TIME! :D

The mods for this game has been smeared all over the internet, with no real place to call home, except the repository. But the nexus is far larger, and will bring about a renaissance the M&B modding community.

Edited by MagicAccent

man when i read about M&B i thought: OMG, finally an game with proper, intuitive swordplay controls and horseback fighting etc etc

then i saw the graphics and i was like DX

wish they'd bring out a newer one with half decent visuals but for now assassins creed 3 is so much better :p

Well thank you for your work in getting this on the Nexus!

I trust your taste and since I'm off tomorrow, I will find a hard copy (I'm old school, sorry) and get started tomorrow night!

Congratz!!