Male hair and face pack!

MaleUser008

Have been waiting and waiting and waiting and.......nothing. All anyone cares about is the female characters >< Can we get an Envision Face mod for males? A Lovely Hairstyles? Am a girl and I personally like playing male characters, and there are plenty of other people who like male characters too D: Lets end the sexism guys, we need some modding equality.

I have not seen a single descent human male race/face change or addition nor a good hairstyle pack. I'm talking like total change not just giving them all some botox (I do like the better males mod tho don't get me wrong.) I'm really getting tired of the Nord hairdos. Someone please lend their skills to make some mods like this? Would be much appreciated and not only by me. All the people playing female characters would probably like something new and fresh in their male companions.

Just making the guys look younger isn't much of a change, and even their faces are getting old. Pun intended. And just adding the female mod hairs to men isn't satisfying at all. Add some haircuts that are a little more modern and totally male.

It would be really awesome if someone would do something like this soon! I'd endorse the crap out of your mod! :D And I'm sure everyone else would too.

Other mods I've requested:

SEE YOU SLEEP: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/582408-sleep-animation-mod/

Light Fires!: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/617344-light-fires/

Edited by MaleUser008

It adds 3 or 4 girly male hairstyles, and like 30 girl hairstyles D; I already have it for use on girl chars. That's what I mean, I'm hoping someone makes a hairpack mainly for guy chars, with like 30 styles for men, not women hairs or unisex hairs ><

Edited by MaleUser008