Issgard

PrometheusTS

Well Just to update , I have completed the Layout of Varheimgard , Now I just need to fix/tie/sew the last 5 portions toghether , wich are 3 house complexes, a long south wall comlex and the precastle courtyard .

Next steps will be :

checking for texture mistakes

checking for sweing mistakes

adding vertex color pass

adding detail layer pass

create lods

create collisions

Once this is doen I can safely say the biggest part of the work is done ... this because making a whole city from ground up with no combo of pieces was a long long long long process to do in spare time .

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A parer mio è perfetta (amo molto tutti i dettagli che hai messo), a questo punto aspetto per vederne i restanti pezzi.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/119/3/5/norse_lord_by_joapala-d3f5hs9.jpg

Possible Jarl desgin ? or high warlord, lord ?

Btw this is perhaps a little late but If I came up with a few concept pieces would you mind looking at them and telling me what you would rather prefer ? idk like a possible ref page you could look at when your in Z brush i dont want to halt your creative flow in any way.

That's a throne I have to take under sight :smile: ...

:thumbsup: I hope you will take your time with this. Please do not rush it. Your content looks amazing, and it is clear to me that this will be an amazing "DLC-like" mod. I've seen many people on various forums telling the mod-author to rush their product, or.. hurry up and finish it. I personally hope you will take your sweet time with this, so that when it is released, finally, the various experiences we will have with Issgard will be all the more amazing for it!

Just a little update on the final layout , and almoust completed building of the main City blockout , Of course what you see seems little and easy , perhaps nothing flashy , but it took me damn lot of real time to assemble .

Each building , stair and stone is sewed vertex by vertex with the adiacent one , and I will have to split this layout into multile parts like a bethesda city m then make the lods for each one of them , wich I hope will not take me much longer ...

then I can finally move on ...

http://i.imgur.com/7k8XWTH.jpg

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts