Issgard

PrometheusTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just announcing that the work on the models has restarted ... though its slowed because I have some serious RL work to attend as well , but I plan on reducing a lot my building plan as it was honestly worth the level of a 100 men team and I am actually alone . My actual RELEASE DATE esteem is probably set to December 2014 ... Hopefully befoure but at the current level and speed thats a probably good estimate .

yea the witcher 3 will make this mod pointless even if you can finish it . if you cant finish a mod in a year just give up . odds are this is just a troll thread showing some guys work in maya and its not even nifs

yea the witcher 3 will make this mod pointless even if you can finish it . if you cant finish a mod in a year just give up . odds are this is just a troll thread showing some guys work in maya and its not even nifs

The Witcher and Skyrim are different games, that while seem similar on the surface are actually quite different, so I don't see that having any effect. Also, the pics are clearly nifs, rendered in Skyrim's engine. I don't get why people assume just because something takes a long time, that it'll never be finished.

Edited by Hallgarth

Prometheus has earned over 250 Kudos from the Nexus community for his many contributions. His work has always been legitimate. The only thing "pointless" about this thread is your BASELESS post.

Edited by Kraeten