Le Roy, c’est Moi! - The King, it’s Me! (unofficial DLC)

arkanikorde

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I am very interested in becoming a level designer for you guys! I am very fascinated by medieval times and things (fantasy too:). I am pretty good at creation kit, but I still have a lot to learn when it comes to the technical things like activators and weapon racks, only because I don't know how to find that out (but I really want to!!!) anyways, it would be really awesome to join you guys and I get out of school in 12 days so I will have a lot of time to devote to the project. I think it would be good to note I am best at making small towns or villages, but I probably could do castles/castle towns.

Edited by LutherPendragon1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Crew of this awesome mod.

I offer you my voice. I would really be glad if i could be a part of this wonderful looking mod and will of course do my best if you want me to voice act.

i can speak German English and of course French. (I Just speak english here becuz i have nothing to hide :P)

Please reconsider my offer. I dont want a reward your great work is reward to us all enough :)

If you want to hear my voice before you decide i'll post a link here. if you have interest just message me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6i5L9-i668

Great work. Really. Looking awesome :D

But i have a question anyway.

After you become to the king. Finishing the questline. Do the people reconize you as the king? Can you make decisions which can please the people or not? Like in "Become Jarl of Ivarstead"

Hi guys! this mod looks like it has quite a bit of promise and I would love to help

I specialize in music composition and this mod with the right touch of royal/medieval style custom soundtrack could give this mod an even bigger kick!

I would greatly enjoy composing or helping compose the music for this mod if there is going to be any, because i seriously hope there is!

Please contact me if you want me to contribute at all, i have quite the amount of free time as a freelance composer!

Email: [email protected]

hello,

Si jamais vous avez besoin d'aide pour du montage en vue d'un peu de promo je serai heureux de pouvoir vous aider. Mais c'est malheureusement tout ce que je peux faire :sad:

Voici un exemple de ce que j'ai pu faire (bon ça ça date un peu, je suis moins actif ces temps-ci mais qd bien même!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ycSUxLNgkA&list=PLE8CE0E51D3ECEB7C

j'ai aussi fait des trailers, comme celui ci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y36XnEFJN5c&list=PLC6B9B86F59E05822

Re-bon courage ! Ça à l'air génial ! :smile:

Edited by FauveYeah