Le Roy, c’est Moi! - The King, it’s Me! (unofficial DLC)

arkanikorde

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks lovely! I suppose that a mod of this scale would have new voice actors. Will they be French, English or will we have both, depending on whether you use the French or English version?

Also, I noticed that many names of places in High Rock, especially significant places like kingdoms (Wayrest, Daggerfall) are fairly simple, not elaborate like "Vertêrives". Will we have any more plain names like Eaglemont, Blackshire or Goldfall?

This looks lovely! I suppose that a mod of this scale would have new voice actors. Will they be French, English or will we have both, depending on whether you use the French or English version?

Also, I noticed that many names of places in High Rock, especially significant places like kingdoms (Wayrest, Daggerfall) are fairly simple, not elaborate like "Vertêrives". Will we have any more plain names like Eaglemont, Blackshire or Goldfall?

The mod will be translated in English only if another team is willing to translate it (heavily recommended, of course :whistling:). As such, the voice acting will be exclusively done in in French.

Concerning the names, What you see is simply these "fairly simple" names... in French. To take your example of Vertêrives, this could be easily translated into "Greenruns". The French names are as "elaborate" as their English counterparts.

Hi guys!

I'm new on forum and this mod look so nice!!!

I love Europe medieval history... I'm an old French!!! :laugh:

The mod's working?

Dites moi oui... :yes:

Joli travail les gars!

La French touch y'a que ça de vrai! :thumbsup:

Bien à vous,

Victorius.

The mod will be translated in English only if another team is willing to translate it (heavily recommended, of course :whistling:). As such, the voice acting will be exclusively done in in French.

Concerning the names, What you see is simply these "fairly simple" names... in French. To take your example of Vertêrives, this could be easily translated into "Greenruns". The French names are as "elaborate" as their English counterparts.

Aaah, okay. My mistake then. :smile:

Regarding the story. How "mature" is it? Will we be running into some morally ambiguous situations like in the Witcher series, where the only way not to screw anybody over is to not play the game XD, or is it generally clear cut good or evil? Also will there be any more, uum, "mature" content? I'm not talking sex scenes or nudity, but maybe a brothel here and there and some dialogue/text with sexual themes. Of course, not put in a simple, childish manner but in a natural, mature way.

Edited by BloodrendX001