Skyrim Nexus 504 Gateway Time-out

BSnake

Hello. I'm experiencing issues with the Skyrim Nexus and editing my mod's attributes. If I go to Files > Manage Your Files, I cannot access the Edit Attributes page for both my released mod and my hidden mod. I keep getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" using both Firefox and Chrome. All other options under Manage Your Files, such as Required Files, Videos, Images, Files, etc. can be accessed without a hitch. I was wondering if other mod authors were experiencing this as well, and whether this is a normal occurrence. Thanks for your time. Edited by BSnake

Hello. I'm experiencing issues with the Skyrim Nexus and editing my mod's attributes. If I go to Files > Manage Your Files, I cannot access the Edit Attributes page for both my released mod and my hidden mod. I keep getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" using both Firefox and Chrome. All other options under Manage Your Files, such as Required Files, Videos, Images, Files, etc. can be accessed without a hitch. I was wondering if other mod authors were experiencing this as well, and whether this is a normal occurrence. Thanks for your time.

I was having the same problem for about a week, then I could not even launch Nexus from my desktop. Read the forums, saw no mention of this let alone a fix. So I uninstalled Nexus, downloaded "the latest version" I guess. And still will not launch. Anyone have any ideas? or do I just start learning how to install mods the hard way.

I'm trying since half an hour to change the attributes of one of my mods, to no avail. This is very frustrating, specially since all the 'weird Nexus behaviour' started when becoming premium.

I'm also getting this annoying 504 Gatewa Time-out.

I'm browsing with Firefox.

Is that intentional or what? Because I can't even open Edit Attributes! My browser stuck on 'connecting' and when some time passes it drops 504. :wallbash:

Is that an often thing on Nexus?

By the way, I'm Firefox user.

Edited by Praamzhius