Derok

You guys have been awfully quiet..... been holding out for this mod for awhile now. Hope you guys get it finished as it was looking promising. In the meanwhile, for those looking to spice up their game I suggest downloading the companion "Inigo" if you haven't already, he has been done excellently.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for the guy who converted all armors. But I think I'll contact him. Senviro is waiting too, to make the final fixes.

I may upload a version on the nexus, without armor. Tell me if you think it's a good idea.

I'm still waiting for the guy who converted all armors. But I think I'll contact him. Senviro is waiting too, to make the final fixes.

I may upload a version on the nexus, without armor. Tell me if you think it's a good idea.

I can totally got for a new nexus release, armor or not. Get some more people exited and have a proper look at the new meshes ect.

Would love to see this finally uploaded to Nexus Mods, but if you an get the armors as well, then by all means, do so. Either way, hope you get it up soon.

• 2 weeks later...