Derok

I am wondering if there will be a version without edited Khajiit? I'm asking because technically the type of Khajiit encountered in Skyrim is one of the plantigrade kinds. There are almost twenty different kinds of Khajiit some more bestial others much like Bosmer and just about any combination of traits in between. So will there only be a version with both or?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it makes me so excited to know we're closer now, we haven't seen news as good as these in a long long while. Thanks for the work guys, and Drohung, the armor looks nice, and the wides fingers are actually a nice addition, since wider feet sound more realistically likely to support the body. I can't wait now more than ever, I'll be more attentive to the thread now.

It's nice to see how the mod's forum is waking up again! All I need is to finish my finals for this semester and I'll be ready to get all the armor into the mod as soon as Derok sends it to me. I've fancied up some of the boots instead of just reshaping them, too, so it all looks great on the new body!

Looking forward to it guys, haven't been playing Skyrim lately, instead I dropped all my old MMO's WoW and SWToR) and moved on to FFXIV so I've been playing that. Tried ESO, but didn't care for it, Skyrim is more fun, but I have been holding out for this mod.

Edited by Sstaan

Yeah I saw the issues too dude I honestly just like actually being able to use the body sliders. Its useful for some characters. While for others it doesn't matter. As for the issues of which I am speaking the bend is to great on the back on higher settings while the hips are too wide on all settings and aren't quite right with the skeletons they don't match up. And so far as I can tell the only truely good part of the body mesh is that it lets me use the stupid sliders.

Like Derok, I never really liked UNP or CBBE. I could make an adaption for it eventually when I get the files, though, as I can't deny the usefulness of sliders for "that perfect character" you might be going for. It's a maybe and secondary, as the primary concern is armor and clothing adaptations.