Derok

I know this is my first time popping my head in but I had an idea for you. For the banner, you should have it in the parchment style like Dardranac had, but with the illustration being an argonian or khajiit in the same pose and fashion as the Vitruvian Man by Da Vinci.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your picture is nice, but not completely true at the models at all. Argonians have dinosaur feet, and the khajiit... It's like it isn't important, and doesn't look like a khajiit, more like a tiger cub. Also you criticized me for making it not look like a khajiit... Edited by Derok

Mightn't creating a character for both races both sexes and then taking a picture be useful, then using something like Photoshop to just get the outline from the screenshot work? It would be completely true to the model, not require as much fiddling with drawing, and you could make it more stylized from this opaque white figure.

Bobman that's an original idea. Sounds pretty furry though, but may be good idea.

Anyway, it's turning into some sort of contest, so we'll decide the best later.

Edited by Derok

Of course sir. Furry wasn't the idea I was going for, but I can see how you see it that way. Anyway, is there anywhere a few extra hands are needed? I am eager to see this mod released.

In related issues, how the bloody hell do you use the quote function on this forum? it feels like I'm trying to wrestle a bear with how clunky it is.

Edited by bobman1405