Derok

Have you gotten around to taking a new in game picture clear shot of both the legs? I'm hoping to use those CBBE skins, there was a patch going to made for that right too? I'm also hoping these new mesh legs can be scaled down or replacement for children beasts, like the custom children that are beast race, I know there are some out there. It'd be really neat.

This randomly occurred to me, would it ever be possible to use the legs of the werewolf model for the legs? Or would it be too much animation breaking? Just curious.

Also, is there plans for thicker claws for the feet? Just a random question. Keep up the good work!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was a nice Birthday spent playing Smash Bros U. Time to get back on UBR!

Happy late birthday then, did you win or did you get your birthday bashing?

Also, let me attempt a guess your main is either Pac man, Robin, or Lucario am I correct? I always try to guess others mains when I first play them though I am usually wrong just try to guess mine.

Well, that was a nice Birthday spent playing Smash Bros U. Time to get back on UBR!

Happy late birthday then, did you win or did you get your birthday bashing?

Also, let me attempt a guess your main is either Pac man, Robin, or Lucario am I correct? I always try to guess others mains when I first play them though I am usually wrong just try to guess mine.

Pac Man's fun, but I'm not good with him. Robin's one I'm working on playing good, and I'm meh about Lucario. I'm not even going to try to guess yours without knowing you well.

Drohung is a dragon, my guess would be Charizard or Bowzer.

Charizard's my third, and I'm not good with Bowzer.

Or, at least, Greninja

Greninja's not my best, but I'm working on him, 'cuz his counter is kickass.

My main is actually Link, and my secondary is Samus.

I liked Link in the first game because he was so hard to use, jumps low, falls fast, and his attacks all rely on manual aim. He was fun to use because it was like another hard mode. But my primary was always Pikachu with a blue party hat.

I never played the later games because they feel weird.

The argonians of the game Morrowind aren't as ideal to look at as I always remember them being; while having a really cool general shape, their feet are just about as blocky as the Skyrim werewolves', although at least they have multiple bones. There are new mesh replacements for Morrowind argonians these days which make the rest of their bodies neat and mostly seamless, but I think they all still use the same feet models.

My main is Lucina, I love starting off the combos in the air and destroying people shields. Shulk is my second because he is so hard to counter and his is so OP. I do surprisingly well with Yoshi but I really stink at Charizard I liked Squirtle much better in Brawl and especially in PM shame they cut him/her.

Voldearag: I think they all use the same models but Alienslof and Liztail made them a lot less blocky the combination patch for those 2 authors mods look pretty darn good though I miss the claws. are these the new ones you are talking about? if not can you link me to any you find?

I do play Smash Bros, but only on the 3ds, don't have a console, my top 3 are Lucario, Charizard and Starfox. (Mostly chose them as Lucario and Charizard are my favorite Pokemon, and also loved the Star Fox games... and that I'm a Fox/Dragon Furry :) )