⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Derok

Grats on the job!, So what is it you'll be doing on this new job?

Now finish UBR! :tongue:

Yeah yeah, it'll be done this week.

I'm a deli guy at Publix. Simple but decent paying!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a position I respect, I am hungry. Folks, I've just found out that someone made a Morrowind mod that changes the argonians we liked there into the argonians we didn't like here.

http://www.moddb.com/games/morrowind/addons/slofs-better-beasts-v11

"Civilized beasts," this is hilarious. I guess they've also made or modified the more normal mesh too, I'll eagerly check that out now.

I dunno overly hunanesque bodies for beast characters just strike me as incredibly lazy and ugly

at least in morrowind they were so different you couldn't wear human shoes as a beast. even though that was a bit annoying, at least it set them apart from the human-ish races

Grats on the job!, So what is it you'll be doing on this new job?

Now finish UBR! :tongue:

Yeah yeah, it'll be done this week.

I'm a deli guy at Publix. Simple but decent paying!

Yeah, Did the Deli thing when I was younger, we had a local place that was owned/operated by a guy which he had named "Snubbys", He made everything fresh daily (starting at 4am). Sadly, he closed down a few years ago.

Then again I've done all kinds of jobs in the last 20+ years.. Fast Food (Skippers, Wendy's, Mc Donalds, Burger King), Diners (King's Table Buffet and a local one called Johnny's Diner), A Gourmet Restaurant (Skippers Galley, was famous in West Seattle til it closed down in the 90's, its most notable customer was Marion Michael Morrison (aka John Wayne) the owner had a picture taken with the "Duke" and had it proudly posted on the wall, Done some Construction, Demolition, Factory Work and even babysitting for my sister, I've finally settled on working for Chevron, not the greatest pay, but I enjoy working there. :)

I dunno overly hunanesque bodies for beast characters just strike me as incredibly lazy and ugly

at least in morrowind they were so different you couldn't wear human shoes as a beast. even though that was a bit annoying, at least it set them apart from the human-ish races

I rather liked that about Morrowind Myself, though it did limit the level of armor protection on Argonians and Khajiit, I honestly wished they'd stuck with the Digitgrade models and kept those swim animations.. oh and the water combat, I hate not being able to fight back in the water, even if it is just slaughterfish.

That's a position I respect, I am hungry. Folks, I've just found out that someone made a Morrowind mod that changes the argonians we liked there into the argonians we didn't like here.

http://www.moddb.com/games/morrowind/addons/slofs-better-beasts-v11

"Civilized beasts," this is hilarious. I guess they've also made or modified the more normal mesh too, I'll eagerly check that out now.

That mod is a mesh/texture replacement made a long time ago by AlienSlof the textures are actually very good anyone who plays morrowind should take a look at her realistic regular version. I have been using the new beast bodies patch for this mods textures (it is also the only version with no hand seams) PS it also affects Khajiit and it is an adult mod due to genetalia use in both versions possibly on argonians!

Edited by ZZZ02

I rather liked that about Morrowind Myself, though it did limit the level of armor protection on Argonians and Khajiit, I honestly wished they'd stuck with the Digitgrade models and kept those swim animations.. oh and the water combat, I hate not being able to fight back in the water, even if it is just slaughterfish.

Among the first mods I used back then in Morrowind was one that added "Shin Guards" for every Vanilla boot type for beast races. So my beasts never suffered a deficiency in armor or protection due to this.

Fun fact: This mod was the main inspiration which made me go about Scripted Argonian Feet for Oblivion later. The Shin Guard concept was just ingenious a solution to the beast feet and boots problem back then.

I'm kind of happy they look human, modding is much easier.

Do you really think modding them will be this easy if they are very beastly looking?

There is already hard time making textures, helmets and others for them because modders need to learn more skills to make stuff fo them.

Among the first mods I used back then in Morrowind was one that added "Shin Guards" for every Vanilla boot type for beast races. So my beasts never suffered a deficiency in armor or protection due to this.

Fun fact: This mod was the main inspiration which made me go about Scripted Argonian Feet for Oblivion later. The Shin Guard concept was just ingenious a solution to the beast feet and boots problem back then.

I used that one for Oblivion, Rather liked that one, you did a good job on it... in fact it was pretty much the only mod i used, but stopped playing Oblivion when Skyrim came out, which I like better, though I do still miss some of the features from the older ES games. If they had the "Kill Cams" in the older games I'd have been tempted to go back to them.