⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

WMSTINDE

Voice Acting "Resume"

Race: White/Caucasian
Last Updated: 9/22/14
Active Member: Recently discovered the site, finally got a PC that can play games without overheating and exploding.

Playable Races:
Any except Orc and Argonian. My strongest are Khajit, Nord, and Imperial.

Experience:
Recent graduate with a degree in Theatre with an emphasis in performance.

Skills:
Very versatile voice, strong ear for picking up voices, previous dialect training. Dialects include, but are not limited to Standard British, Scottish, Russian, Irish, American Southern Dialect.

About Me:
Just an aspiring voice actor looking for some things to put in my portfolio.

Samples: Male Khajit:
https://soundcloud.com/bill-stinde/male-khajit Male Nord: https://soundcloud.com/bill-stinde/generic-nord-voice

And just for fun Mickey Mouse as a Skyrim Guard: https://soundcloud.com/bill-stinde/mickey-mouse-as-a-skyrim-guard

*Note* I apologize for the delay. Hectic few days.

Edited by wmstinde

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WMSTINDE

Voice Acting "Resume"

Last Updated: 9/18/14

Active Member: Recently discovered the site, finally got a PC that can play games without overheating and exploding.

Playable Races:

Experience:

Skills:

Very versatile voice, strong ear for picking up voices, previous dialect training. Dialects include, but are not limited to Standard British, Scottish, Russian, Irish, American Southern Dialect.

About Me:

Have any samples?

WMSTINDE

Voice Acting "Resume"

Last Updated: 9/18/14

Playable Races:

Experience:

Skills:

About Me:

I would love to use you in some roles, however, it would be great to have some samples. Soundcloud is one of the best places to put your samples. Just record a few lines in different voices, and then link us to them. :smile:

Sekathon
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 20th September 2014
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Anything but beast races

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
English accent

Audacity

About Me:
Really into modding, I run a youtube channel and have got a new mic, want to be a part of some great mods! http://tesalliance.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/aa_smile.gif

Voice Samples:

Contact me and I can send you a sample.
http://www.youtube.com/thesekathon/ - I have acquired a better mic, audio quality will be better

CONTACT DETAILS (in order of response time):

http://www.twitter.com/thesekathon/

http://www.youtube.com/thesekathon/

[email protected]

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gxz09/do_you_need_my_voice_for_a_mod/

http://www.facebook.com/sekathongaming/

Edited by Sekathon

Alright, since lemiman is doing such a fantastic job with Valaskir Necropolis, I think it's a shame not to have a uniquely voiced boss at the end. If you're willing to voice a couple of quick combat lines for Lolanthe, then I would be immensely grateful. Oh, and since the boss is a vampire, age, gender or race don't matter. As long as you can do an impressive vampire voice, then I'm satisfied. Details about the project can be found in my signature. Send me a PM if you're interested; I shall respond I a timely manner. Thanks!

Closed, I realized Belle101 would be perfect for a vampire voice.

Edited by mlee3141

Alright, I might need a few combat lines for the Dwemer Specters at Colundurans. I could get Ed to voice them, of course, but I think Kagrenac deserves a unique voice. Ghostly sound effects would be ideal. PM me if you're interested; I shall respond in a timely manner. Details about the project can be found in my signature. Thanks!

Closed, position filled.

Edited by mlee3141

Now, I grabbed what we had from a few months ago (June, to be exact. June 1st), but received little attention from. Some things may contradict, but don't hesitate to contact.

Prepare yourself - A word wall approaches! A very interesting word wall, I should add...

You may have heard of the mod, 28 Days and a Bit 5 - Zombie Mutation in the past. ((might want to check it out for what the characters look like, and so on, as they're actually in the game, at last))

We currently require twelve people, who will be called upon to voice act the same character, come the next large update. They may also be able to voice other characters, should they be able to pull off a relatively different voice. We would like to receive samples of your voice, and the character, or characters, you wish to audition for. The entire questline is planned (but not every line), so characters 3-12 may, in fact, have a lot of dialogue in the future.

How to Pronounce the Names

Athandis (Ath-An-d)iss) Sendran (Send-Ran)

Mirial (Meer-Re-Al)

Camerick (Ca-Mer-Rick)

Laira (Lie-Rer)

Valddmund (Val-Der-Murnd)

Gerrika (Je-Rick-Ker)

Olavva (O-Lava)

Gurunar (No real one. For the -ur-, think purr. G(p)-urr-urn-ar gro-Shama (gro-Shar-ma)

Helnus (Hell-Nus)

Resenna Valevia (Rez-zenna) Val-Ev-Eeya

***MINOR SPOILERS BELOW***

1.) Lucrete Valeius. A very important character both now, and in the future of this mod. Has a fair amount of dialogue planned, and will have a lot in the future. Male, of course.

For Lucrete, we would like a Received Pronunciation (Posh, as it were) who doesn't mind a lot of talking, and must be willing to come back and continue this character.

Audition Lines:

A.) "When Oblivion became full, the soul-trapped would walk Nirn again. They would hunger for no soul, but for your flesh."

B.) "Always remain vigilant. You never know what is round the corner."

C.) "Yngoemar spoke of you... interesting. Very interesting, indeed."

2.) Yngoemar Once-Sharper. A vital character in this 'edition', but will not be called for again. He has a fair share of dialogue planned, and is an important actor in this mod. Male, of course.

For Yngoemar, we would like an elderly/middle-aged Nord-ish sounding person. Someone strong, yet someone who seems to be withering with age. Male, of course.

Audtion Lines:

A.) "Yes, Captain Valeius. Would you like me to tell you?"

B.) "Outside the Major Holds? We heard only screams, and saw blood everywhere.. and corpses."

***THE NEXT CHARACTERS ARE CURRENTLY MINOR, BUT MAY BE MAJOR IN FUTURE UPDATES***

3.) Valddmund Wine-Shield. Middle-aged Nord male. Male, of course.

Audition Line:

A.) "I'm Valddmind Wine-Shield, and if you dare lay a finger on my wife or daughter, I will gut you."

4.) Olavva Wine-Shield. A young, sweet-sounding little girl. Female, of course.

Audition Line:

A.) "Hey, Mister. Daddy told me about you, and what you've done for us. I'd want to play tag with you, but Yngoemar says I'm not allowed out to play."

5.) Gerrika Wine-Shield. Wife of Valddmund, and mother of Olavva. Also a Nord. Female, of course.

Audition Line:

A.) "I'm Gerrika Wine-Shield. Valddmund's wife. Is Olavva causing you any trouble? I hope not."

6.) Camerick. A Redguard. Preferably the voice of someone with a 'Redguard-esque' voice. Male, of course.

Audtion Line:

A.) "I'm Camerick. Redguard out here. And no, Laira is not my partner, she is my daughter. You do well to remember that."

7.) Laira. A Redguard. Daughter of Camerick. Preferably someone else with a voice that is quite Redguard-esque. Female, of course.

Audtion Line:

A.) "Laira's the name. And no, I am not a petty traveller, or mercenary, or any kind of brute. I just like my father."

8.) Helnus Valevia. An Impeiral noble. Preferably an RP accent, but not required, so long as it could be considered 'posh'. Male. (Think the place is taken. Near 100% sure)

Audtion Line:

A.) "Helnus Valevia. More septims have gone towards praising that name, than you will ever be able to afford, unless of course.. you're rich."

9.) Resenna Valevia. Sister of Helnus. Also an Imperial, and like Helnus, preferably with an RP accent, but so long as the voice sounds 'posh', it is not required. Female.

Audition Line:

A.) "Don't mind my brother. As big-headed as an Altmer, one might say. "

10.) Guranar gro-Shama. A strong male orc. Something sounding orcish would be nice. Male, of course. Not everyone knows the gro/gra difference, after all.

Audtion Line:

A.) "Gurunar gro-Shama. Yes, I'm an orc. And yes, I am ugly... but call me ugly, and I will make you ugly."

11.) Athandis Sendran. A Dunmer. Male, too.

Audtion Line:

A.) "Athandis Sendran. Watch out for my wife, would you?"

12.) Mirial Sendran. Wife of Athandis. Also a Dunmer. Female.

Audition Line:

A.) "Mirial Sendran, wife of Athandis. If he acts like a pain in the arse, let me know, okay?

List may be updated in future, at any time. Contact either myself, or ddmlink, if you are interested. (preferably myself, with me being in charge of the voice acting and writing)

Note: Got a nice bit of dialogue already planned, and there will be more to come, depending if you want it for that character.

TyfE
Actor Stats

Last Updated: 1/10/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY)

Playable Races:
Imperials and Bretons most naturally. Can also do a fairly convincing Nord accent. Well spoken Elves are also good for me.

Experience:
Beginner

Skills:
I am English and can do both regional and posh accents from my country. Can also do a decent Nord accent however. I can do quite gravelly voices, as well as soft voices.

About Me:
I was initially tempted to do VA work as my friends were impressed by some of my impressions and accents.

Voice Samples:
https://soundcloud.com/tptyfe/voice-acting-showreel-spriggans

Edited by tyfe1994

TyfE

Actor Stats

Last Updated: 1/10/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY)

Playable Races:

Imperials and Bretons most naturally. Can also do a fairly convincing Nord accent. Well spoken Elves are also good for me.

Experience:

Beginner

Skills:

I am English and can do both regional and posh accents from my country. Can also do a decent Nord accent however. I can do quite gravelly voices, as well as soft voices.

About Me:

I was initially tempted to do VA work as my friends were impressed by some of my impressions and accents.

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/tptyfe/voice-acting-showreel-spriggans

Message me and I might have a role for you.. :smile: