NMM 0.47.2 bugfix update released

Dark0ne

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys. I have the same problem. Worked without a single problem since I downloaded the new NMM version (0.47.3.)... until today. Log in- box prompted by NMM. Types password, gets message: "Error communicating with the server! Cannot reach the Nexus login server"

NMM logged on automatically yesterday and I downloaded several files via NMM. No problems at all, until today.

I have disabled my firewall and also checked if NMM was listed as one of the "allowed" programs.

I am using McAfee. If this problem just appeared today for several users, and the users are using different firewall-programs, it has to be a server issue. What do you think?

OK, more details. I started NMM 0.47.3, mark the game, that I like to pimp, at the moment it is Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas Ultimat Edition and Skyrim. NMM starts and starts and after a few minutes you get the Popup for sign in. I give my Username and my password, mark "Stay login" and press "login". After this, you get the message "Error communicating with the server! Cannot reach the Nexus login server". With all the games the same. It is not only with Fallout New Vegas. On yesterday, I had no problems. I haven´t changed the firewall or other things. But I can work with the Offline-Modus. No CTD or so. I hope, it helps a little bit to fix the problem with NMM - and by the way. Great tool this NMM. Thank you.

If you are getting the "Error communicating with the server" error when you didn't get it before about an hour ago then do not worry; the NMM server is down. We will fix it momentarily, but we're actually using this down-time to troubleshoot something.

If you have been getting that error for days/weeks/years then you need to file a bug report in our bug tracker so one of the developers can take a look because it's not related to the servers being up or down for you.