Hello Nexus!

SirSalami

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #29496840.

TLymond wrote:

In response to post #29423194. #29424749 is also a reply to the same post.

CommunistTiger wrote: I love how my comment about how we need less moderators and more modders was removed. Well actually we don't need less moderators, we just need...different ones that don't ban people for downright preposterous reasons. I think the most outrageous ban I've seen here was for somebody "trolling" when they were being completely honest, which happens here a lot. Maybe the moderators need more time off the computers.

Also, Google is a wonderful thing. http://www.talamas.com/about-us
"With CEO Dave Talamas’ life-long fascination with film, still photography, science and engineering , building a company dedicated to bringing state-of-art gear to professionals in Boston and across the United States was a natural choice for him. Even early on, when Talamas operated on a shoestring budget out of a 375-square foot office space, rather than focus on one area of production they stressed the integration of audio and video technology to best serve the needs of audio professionals, cinematographers and the production industry overall."
The Vampire Dante wrote:
In response to post #29423194.

CommunistTiger, on 11 Oct 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

I love how my comment about how we need less moderators and more modders was removed.

You mean this post right here?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3263709-hello-nexus/page-9&do=findComment&comment=29138039

That was replied to directly here?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3263709-hello-nexus/page-10&do=findComment&comment=29138364

Yes, that, thank you. I did a self-search and couldn't find it, so again, applause for finding it.

Now how about an apology to the Staff for having accused them of removing it?

I hardly think that's necessary, because 1. This is the Internet, and I doubt anybody cares, and 2. if they did care they'd at least warn me a bit. I've been shadowing the Nexus for five years, I know how things work here. 3. It's not like I've drastically changed anybody's life by 'accusing them of deleting a comment', it's not like Dante's going to die or he has cancer now (keeping private thoughts private). Even if I did get a warning and was unable to post or upload files, as an old wise man once said, nothing is permanent (even forum bans). Did you know that out of the 9,789,499 members on this site, at least 2,000,000 of them are banned, or have left and are never coming back? Back to the main point, if an apology is necessary, I'd rather it be requested by the moderator himself rather than some Internet vigilante playing Forum Hero (no offence meant). I have (mostly) good intentions, and I don't want to have to go back too the Steam Crapshop to upload mods there because of incompetent users. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to shut up before I say something I will regret later (probably already have).
Hey Dante, if you really want me to apologize, I will, either here or in a PM even though I never actually stated which moderator might have deleted whichever comment.

Welcome to nexus. Afe you able to look into the current attack on Skyrim nexus? Ive been offline since this morning, come back to find every time i click something im redirected and many keywords are showing up. Only happens on Skyrim nexus. Edited by SMB92

@SMB92; Hijacking this topic wasn't really necessary. But as noted in the other topic you created about this issue, it seems to be something on your end. And as it seems to be limited to your phone, there's not much I can do even in the way of giving you troubleshooting tips.

Good to know there will be another pleb to perma-ban people for literally smallest bullshit things.

Keep it classy Nexus crew.

In response to post #29496840. #29507675 is also a reply to the same post.

TLymond wrote:

In response to post #29423194. #29424749 is also a reply to the same post.

CommunistTiger wrote: I love how my comment about how we need less moderators and more modders was removed. Well actually we don't need less moderators, we just need...different ones that don't ban people for downright preposterous reasons. I think the most outrageous ban I've seen here was for somebody "trolling" when they were being completely honest, which happens here a lot. Maybe the moderators need more time off the computers.

Also, Google is a wonderful thing. http://www.talamas.com/about-us
"With CEO Dave Talamas’ life-long fascination with film, still photography, science and engineering , building a company dedicated to bringing state-of-art gear to professionals in Boston and across the United States was a natural choice for him. Even early on, when Talamas operated on a shoestring budget out of a 375-square foot office space, rather than focus on one area of production they stressed the integration of audio and video technology to best serve the needs of audio professionals, cinematographers and the production industry overall."
The Vampire Dante wrote:
In response to post #29423194.

CommunistTiger, on 11 Oct 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

I love how my comment about how we need less moderators and more modders was removed.

You mean this post right here?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3263709-hello-nexus/page-9&do=findComment&comment=29138039

That was replied to directly here?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3263709-hello-nexus/page-10&do=findComment&comment=29138364

Yes, that, thank you. I did a self-search and couldn't find it, so again, applause for finding it.

Now how about an apology to the Staff for having accused them of removing it?

CommunistTiger wrote: I hardly think that's necessary, because 1. This is the Internet, and I doubt anybody cares, and 2. if they did care they'd at least warn me a bit. I've been shadowing the Nexus for five years, I know how things work here. 3. It's not like I've drastically changed anybody's life by 'accusing them of deleting a comment', it's not like Dante's going to die or he has cancer now (keeping private thoughts private). Even if I did get a warning and was unable to post or upload files, as an old wise man once said, nothing is permanent (even forum bans). Did you know that out of the 9,789,499 members on this site, at least 2,000,000 of them are banned, or have left and are never coming back? Back to the main point, if an apology is necessary, I'd rather it be requested by the moderator himself rather than some Internet vigilante playing Forum Hero (no offence meant). I have (mostly) good intentions, and I don't want to have to go back too the Steam Crapshop to upload mods there because of incompetent users. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to shut up before I say something I will regret later (probably already have).
Hey Dante, if you really want me to apologize, I will, either here or in a PM even though I never actually stated which moderator might have deleted whichever comment.

You could have just completely ignored that post instead of writing that useless reply since you didn't apologize anyways