Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

In response to post #30253930.

Kalell wrote: Just got my copy in the mail and installing it. Still probably gonna be a while before I can play.

Yup, giving me between 8 and 10 hours on the DL. Probably won't get to play until tomorrow. :(

Literally downloading mine now but I am downloading at 12.9mb/s so should be finished in the next 20 minutes or so :) Fibre Optic = happiness :D

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30251025.

SpiderJerusalem wrote: I really hope someone creates a fix for keybindings soon. I prefer to use the NumPad instead of WASD, etc, and the existing keybinding setup is pretty broken...

I bind the W, S keys to my Razer mouse via Razer Synapse. When I try to bind others I get a key reserved msg. So I agree.. Otherwise very impressed with FO4.

In response to post #30244950.

Seremoth wrote: I am just a user but I have this to say. Please expand the donation system!!!!!!!

-Create a prominent donation button next to endorse button. No more pop-ups though.
-Create titles, with coloring depended on the donation. Let people know who supported which mod.
-Make the nexus profiles a little more interactive as if they were a mini-game themselves.

Any side-effects from "pointing out" donators and having a shiny big donation button will be overshadowed by the benefits. Good modders may never have the chance to maintain/create a mod because they also have to work for food. Give them an extra motivation!

to the top :)

In response to post #30253930. #30254725 is also a reply to the same post.

Kalell wrote: Just got my copy in the mail and installing it. Still probably gonna be a while before I can play.

Yup, giving me between 8 and 10 hours on the DL. Probably won't get to play until tomorrow. :(
Swinney615 wrote: Literally downloading mine now but I am downloading at 12.9mb/s so should be finished in the next 20 minutes or so :) Fibre Optic = happiness :D

I Know that feel bro... T.T

Looking forward to the mod support for this new entry. I know for sure the Modders of the past game will have a new sandbox to play in. :)

Work your magic you beautiful minds!!

In response to post #30253930. #30254725, #30270440 are all replies on the same post.

Swinney615 wrote: Literally downloading mine now but I am downloading at 12.9mb/s so should be finished in the next 20 minutes or so :) Fibre Optic = happiness :D
Frederikshadows wrote: I Know that feel bro... T.T

fiber optics only giving you 12.9mb/s? That seems pretty low for fiber honestly.. I get about 12.8MB/s speed with a standard 100/10 d/u connection through cable.