Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

In response to post #30201050.

Camperdark wrote: look at the women's model buns. I don't think the body type makers will have to modify that much to suit their body structure needs

Did I see some booty bounce there? Is Havok being used in FO4? OMG I may pee my pants.
:o

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290, #30179575, #30190310 are all replies on the same post.

ravernware wrote: 25% into my FO4 preload. Steam will unlock the game Nov 9 for those who pre-ordered. Awesome. A full day earlier than official release! I am sooo amped. Way to go NEXUS on getting ready!! You are as always great! Oh, and I like the color scheme.
I hope Bethesda releases the CK earlier than they are saying.
JianXintou wrote: Are you sure? Because I'm pretty certain my steam says the game unlocks sometime early on Tuesday. I mean it says Nov. 9th but tha's technically not true if you do the math, 2 days and 17 hours - that makes for roughly 2 AM on Nov 10th.
nehkz wrote: I don't think that's true.

I mean, I hope it is, but I really don't think it'll unlock earlier for people like us that pre-ordered.
hgrunt wrote: for me its 3am November 10
ravernware wrote: copied from steam's FO4 store page:
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
Release Date: Nov 9, 2015

Now what time on Nov 9th? Dunno. I'm on the west coast so I shall see come Monday.
lemonsquare wrote: It varies based on timezone. It says November 9th for me too but expect it at 11:59 PM on Monday night... or basically the 10th. Nobody gets it early.

West coast, at 6pm the FO4 clock indicated 1 day 5 hours. So maybe 11pm tomorrow??? Oh the waiting is killing me. Cannot eat, cannot sleep, oh come on already!
Hmmm... maybe if I set all the clocks forward it will speed things up? LOL

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290, #30179575, #30190310, #30209345 are all replies on the same post.

ravernware wrote: 25% into my FO4 preload. Steam will unlock the game Nov 9 for those who pre-ordered. Awesome. A full day earlier than official release! I am sooo amped. Way to go NEXUS on getting ready!! You are as always great! Oh, and I like the color scheme.
JianXintou wrote: Are you sure? Because I'm pretty certain my steam says the game unlocks sometime early on Tuesday. I mean it says Nov. 9th but tha's technically not true if you do the math, 2 days and 17 hours - that makes for roughly 2 AM on Nov 10th.

I mean, I hope it is, but I really don't think it'll unlock earlier for people like us that pre-ordered.
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.

Now what time on Nov 9th? Dunno. I'm on the west coast so I shall see come Monday.
lemonsquare wrote: It varies based on timezone. It says November 9th for me too but expect it at 11:59 PM on Monday night... or basically the 10th. Nobody gets it early.
ravernware wrote: West coast, at 6pm the FO4 clock indicated 1 day 5 hours. So maybe 11pm tomorrow??? Oh the waiting is killing me. Cannot eat, cannot sleep, oh come on already!

It's a visual display bug caused by the time change off of Daylight Stupidity Time.

In response to post #30156205. #30161600, #30162210, #30178410, #30185540, #30187465 are all replies on the same post.

Theseus12 wrote: I wonder how long before the UFP exists (Unofficial Fallout Patch)
Syq111 wrote: I heard that modding will be locked till final patch.I dunno if it is actual
01386612 wrote: Hopefully, they won't break lip sync with last patch this time...

Anyway, great news on new site!
Ykalon wrote: All they said is that the Mod tools won't be released until early 2016. There are lots of mods that can be done without those. There will likely be hundred mods released before the GECK is out.
Syq111 wrote: When i read in polish site they say something about they will lock any mods that would come up till they fix any issues etc.I dunno if its true
Zaldiir wrote: What that means, is that the official GECK won't come out until the final patch. 3rd party software can still be made, just like it was for Skyrim. :)

Wait, are they really holding the CK/GECK until after their final patch? That could take TWO YEARS to happen if that's true. Unless they're planning to stop patching FO4 in "early 2016" which is when they said the tools would become available.

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290, #30179575, #30190310, #30209345, #30211575 are all replies on the same post.

ravernware wrote: West coast, at 6pm the FO4 clock indicated 1 day 5 hours. So maybe 11pm tomorrow??? Oh the waiting is killing me. Cannot eat, cannot sleep, oh come on already!
Arthmoor wrote: It's a visual display bug caused by the time change off of Daylight Stupidity Time.

It is being released for all of the U.S. at 12:00AM Eastern Nov 10. So for the west coast this means 10pm Nov. 9th and for Hawaii and Alaska that means 7PM Nov. 9th. Hope that helps clear everything up for everyone :)

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290, #30179575, #30190310, #30209345, #30211575, #30211935 are all replies on the same post.

Arthmoor wrote: It's a visual display bug caused by the time change off of Daylight Stupidity Time.
VanillaNinja13 wrote: It is being released for all of the U.S. at 12:00AM Eastern Nov 10. So for the west coast this means 10pm Nov. 9th and for Hawaii and Alaska that means 7PM Nov. 9th. Hope that helps clear everything up for everyone :)

Thank you!!!
Woop woop!!
Just now copied from FO4 store page on Steam: Available: November 9
This game will unlock in approximately 23 hours Edited by ravernware

Good luck guys, i'll be grabbing that premium membership soon as i can this time around, because chances are you're going to be overflowed 10x times more than you were with Skyrim, and i want to contribute a bit of my money after so many years enjoying the free service.

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290, #30179575, #30190310, #30209345, #30211575, #30211935, #30213810 are all replies on the same post.

VanillaNinja13 wrote: It is being released for all of the U.S. at 12:00AM Eastern Nov 10. So for the west coast this means 10pm Nov. 9th and for Hawaii and Alaska that means 7PM Nov. 9th. Hope that helps clear everything up for everyone :)
ravernware wrote: Thank you!!!
Woop woop!!
Just now copied from FO4 store page on Steam: Available: November 9
This game will unlock in approximately 23 hours

13 Hours to go for Switzerland! damn thing lol

In response to post #30174700. #30175820, #30176130 are all replies on the same post.

zeromitch wrote: I'm going to wait a year and let the bugs work themselves out and let some mods get perfected and of course the price drop :)

I hope Bethesda doesn't spend to much time on fallout 4 and get TES 6 rolling before I turn 30 in 2 years.
Fallout is fun and all but it's nothing compared to TES.
shartley8087 wrote: SO FRICKIN TRUE!!!!!!!! :D
spencerwitte1 wrote: *sad pepe*

Well, I'd like to say opposite then:
TES is fun and all, but it's nothing compared to Fallout. ;)