"Select All"

ePath

Recently found out I can do multiple selection on my mods and plugins, and disable/enable in bulk. I saw that there's a Deselect All button, but no Select All.

Why don't go all the way and provide both options? It'd be so much better if I didn't have to click on each one of my 89 mods to enable or , and I can just imagine those with 200+ mods installed. 74 plugins.

Also, while purge is enough to do some testing on a clean game, Uninstall Selected would make life a little bit easier than click uninstall, then wait for it to be uninstalled, then click on the next, when we are doing so with several mods. Although I do admit this second one wouldn't be used too often by me, there's the reinstall and install options right there when I select multiple mods, why not uninstall too?.

Recently found out I can do multiple selection on my mods and plugins, and disable/enable in bulk. I saw that there's a Deselect All button, but no Select All.

Why don't go all the way and provide both options? It'd be so much better if I didn't have to click on each one of my 89 mods to enable or , and I can just imagine those with 200+ mods installed. 74 plugins.

Also, while purge is enough to do some testing on a clean game, Uninstall Selected would make life a little bit easier than click uninstall, then wait for it to be uninstalled, then click on the next, when we are doing so with several mods. Although I do admit this second one wouldn't be used too often by me, there's the reinstall and install options right there when I select multiple mods, why not uninstall too?.

Hold CTRL and click on each of the mods you want to uninstall at once (Just like selecting in windows) and then select UNINSTALL

Holding Control lets you select the mods while skipping other ones, just like it works in Windows.

Hold CTRL and click on each of the mods you want to uninstall at once (Just like selecting in windows) and then select UNINSTALL

Holding Control lets you select the mods while skipping other ones, just like it works in Windows.

Yeah I know clicking on each works that I mentined on the post, I meant a select all button but 1ae0bfb8 answered me on that already.

ctrl A selects all - same as on windows/linux/unix etc.

Thanks!

Yeah I know clicking on each works that I mentined on the post, I meant a select all button but 1ae0bfb8 answered me on that already.

ctrl A selects all - same as on windows/linux/unix etc.

Thanks!

The example I gave was about holding CTRL and Clicking, because it works like in Windows, where you can click on 3 mods in a row, skip the next five, and then click the next two....Selective Highlighting