Comprehensive block/foundation stacking

BlazeStryker

Many new foundations have been introduced by great mod systems in recent months and years. SimSettlements and its current sequel are just two examples. All those foundations and blocks and, let's be blunt, the vanilla ones need snap points including stacking. This... is a sanity measure. I'm sure there's many a man with their own horror story collection, so I'll leave it there.

Many new foundations have been introduced by great mod systems in recent months and years. SimSettlements and its current sequel are just two examples. All those foundations and blocks and, let's be blunt, the vanilla ones need snap points including stacking. This... is a sanity measure. I'm sure there's many a man with their own horror story collection, so I'll leave it there.

Lol My problem is they won't stop stacking! I try to connect them side by side, they ignore me or stack. Or stack on TOP of floor pieces instead of under them. I've gotten to the point where I avoid using them anywhere but on build edges and just stick to floor pieces, since settlers are going to spawn halfway underground whether you use foundation blocks to level things out or if you use floors.

Maybe one of your mods such as SS tried to fix foundations to make them easier to use and went a bit overboard on the fix?