What is the reason for lack of kill moves mods?

FriendlyNPC

Hey guys!

I always thought how strange the lack of killmove mods is. Maybe someone of you can explain me why there are no new kill animation mods with weapons or unarmed.

I just want to understand if its some kind of a problem with the engine? I mean it must be? Or else someone would have done a mod already?

There are mods live "Violance - A Kill Move mod" but as I understand they are reenabling moves that already exists.

There are many attack animation and even more movement animation mods but no killmoves.

The only killmove I (think I) know is the "heart breaker - A killmove mod" that ads a new move.

I just wish to understand what the limitation is.

The only kill move I was interested in was ripping hearts out and there is a mod for that so I'm good. The types of mods available are contingent on mod makers and their desires. What I mean by this is, if you yourself was capable of making mods and wanted more kills moves, there would be more kill move mods (granted there are more people with the same desire and mod skills out there).

That's my inexperienced knee jerk take.

There's very few animators on this site and they work on whatever else they want. Animation is a pain in the ass, specially to get from 3D to the game when we don't really have great tools for that.