MrWillis

As some of you may know, Bosmer are one of the least played races in the game, even though they are the best assassins and have the most interesting cultural aspects.

Among those cultural aspects is the Green Pact where Bosmer can't harm plants and must eat the bodies of their fallen enemies. And while there are ways to eat bodies in the game (i.e. werewolf), I want a mod that allows players to play as a traditionalist Bosmer, the one who leather's his enemies skin, uses the bones for arrows, and eats their remains.

The way I see it being implemented is by it being a race ability that comes with the character from the get go. And when looting a dead body of a sentient species, you just add onto the loot things like human heart, human meat, and so on whenever it is appropriate. Obviously the main problem is creating items for the different kinds of species and getting up a script that does this.

So anyone up or it? Or is this easier than I though it is to implement on my own?

Ugh! That sounds horrible!

It sounds more like Falmer than Bosmer to me. More Necromancer than Ranger. I didn't know they weren't allowed to eat their greens, though.

But IIRC the Requiem mod does this for Bosmer characters. Their kills sometimes drop "Strange Meat"

But it also totally overhauls the entire game and makes it much more difficult so that a single arrow (maybe two) can kill you. I have not actually tried it as it is over 300 MB and difficult to download with a dongle. But it does look good.

~.~

• 1 year later...

well there is a mod called Imperious - Races of Skyrim thath added cannibal bosmer to the game but some mental stupid children gived a bad word for it and say it's overpowerd and the author removed in new version i think it's the only mod thath adds bosmer's cannibal only to use a older version or if you want it so much then get the ring of namir you can eat people.(by the way maybe my english is little mistaken beacuse i tiped with one hand)

• 11 months later...

May be a little late, but "Imps More Complex Needs" adds canibalism to the Bosmer Race. Comes with MCM-menue and you can turn it on and off for all races.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10639/?

Even "feasting" on a corpse is animated... ;)