Need a Voice Actor?

RiliththeRogue

Hello Fallout Nexus Community!

I, am Rilith, the Rogue.

I have played videogames ever since I popped out, and I have been impersonating the characters the whole way.

From silly to serious, evil to good. Young, old, anything!

I have also been looking into mods, and modding my games now for close to a year. While I have endorsed as many as I could, and spread their gospel, I have never been able to truly give back. So now, I can! I have a Blue: Yeti mic, a very broad range, as well as choral experience (I was in a barbershop quartet, and several years of choir :geek:).

I'm currently a game announcer/marshal at a lasertag place.

If you are interested, or if you have any questions about my skill-set, please pop me an email at [email protected] . I really wish to enhance my abilities, and would greatly appreciate the experience, as well a chance to give back to such an amazing community.

Someguy2000 will probably pop over soon enough, but check out Russell, his new companion mod. He's currently looking for voice actors on the included quest, and has posted all the roles in the opening post. And check out this thread if you haven't already.

And thanks for volunteering! Voice-acting is truly an awesome, precious thing in a mod.

Edited by Stormbringer13

• 2 weeks later...

Keep a look at Someguy2000's mods, when he makes mods (Depending on size) they have lots of voice roles.

Keep a look at Someguy2000's mods, when he makes mods (Depending on size) they have lots of voice roles.

He's actually been cast for several roles in Russell. :wink:

Guess i'm outta the loop then lol

Edited by Immodium