Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

Hello, again. Thought I'd just offer up my services again, now that I'm available.

Mid-low ranged, male voice. Good probably for 18-35~ year-olds. Standard American accent, but I can attempt a New York/New Jersey accent, and a variety of "odd" voices.

Some of my acting is set to appear in the Niner update, if I recall correctly.

I'd prefer not to say "f**k" or "c**t", thank you. I'm apposed to saying them, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please PM if I sound like a good fit for a character in your mod. Thank you.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for some voice actors for a machinima of sorts.
Really just one guy.

Well, there are two I wanna do.
One is like the chronicles of a bounty hunter. And it's narrated by him basically.
Short episodes, some voice overs. Nothing major. Just something to give everything context.
Looking for a deep male voice, something "Dirty Harry" sounding.

Second, a Highlander series.
I always thought having a Highlander show set after the apocalypse would be neat.
I'm not going to earn any points for originality here, but I'd totally like a scottish accent for the main character: "Kyle".
Again, same episodic nature, short voice overs. That sort of thing.

PM me if you're interested about either one.

I'm currently looking for a pair of voice actors. One will be playing Ryker, a violence-loving, gun-slinging, metalhead Ranger who has just watched his entire squad die at the hands of The Nevada Grand Banks Security robots. The second is Beckett, a pessimistic, sharp-tempered, and highly intelligent Enclave Sargeant who has grown to see killing as nothing more than a chore. If you think you might like to play one of these characters, email me at [email protected], and we'll see what we can do.

All,

I just wanted to let any prospective voice actors know that I'm now holding auditions for parts in my upcoming companion mod, Russell.

To review the open roles (which include descriptions and samples), just check out this thread. Thanks for any forthcoming submission!

Female voice. Soprano, so best suited for younger women. 7+ years of acting experience under my belt. Capable of several regional accents and various different voices. Decent at singing. Extensive knowledge of classical Latin pronunciation, if that sweetens the pot for any modders with Legion quests.

I've been playing NV for several years now, and would really enjoy contributing to a mod, so PM me if you need any female voice actors!

Edited by lunaticorlover

Male Voice: All ranges/Accents. If I don't know it, I'll learn it :wink:
As well, since I'm just starting out, I'm very available. Here are a few samples. Check back often, as they'll grow more numerous.
Also! Feel free to pm me, or email me at [email protected]

https://soundcloud.com/riliththerogue/

Edited by RiliththeRogue

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm getting close to the first release of my Frumentarii mod, in the mod your character can join the legion there are no quests or anything but there are quite a few benefits.

So I need a voice actor that can do a relatively good Vulpes Inculta impersonation (to be honest I'm not too picky as long as you don't sound pre-pubescent )