Mod problems

Thatmlggamer

So, i'm having these conflicts with some fallout mods, and I try using their suggested solutions, but the conflict is still there.

Also, whenever I play nv, i get a JIP plugin notification saying that my nvse version is outdated, even though I have the latest version. If anyone has any solutions, let me know.

I would show you a picture of the conflicted mods, but Nexus won't let me because "the file was too big" or something like that...

Guest deleted34304850

what mods, what messages are you getting, what solutions did you try, what messages came out after you tried those solutions?

What do you mean by "I try using their suggested solutions, but the conflict is still there"?

The conflicts you are showing are just files shared by both mods/patches. You should simply need to tell Vortex the order to load them.

Like NV Bounties I should load before NV Bounties II. The other file is a bit more confusing. The mod page is unclear on whether they are meant to be used together or are different versions of the same thing.