Summon

Ur_killer

To summon a creature forever you must buy the summon creature spell (it dosent matter which 1) and buy soul trap also. Then go to a spellmaker and make a spell with Summon creature for 2 Sec. on self and soul trap for 1 sec. on target. THEY MUST BE IN THAT ORDER! Then cast the spell straight down at your feet. The creature should appear and follow and fight with you until it is killed.

P.S. The creature might just stay where it is.

ok heres a slight explanation of how forums work:

if u make a thread, it must be something people can DISCUSS not just a bit of info, thats for strategy guides.

if it is not something people can discuss, aka asking people for their opinion or something etc, this is considered SPAM

just letting u know :P

as tmons said this sort of thing needs 2 go into the spoilers forum i dont think it'll be considered spam there.

either would work... i would move it but my moderator powers still arent in effect yet plus i dont know if freelance moderators can move topics to other forums...

either would work... i would move it but my moderator powers still arent in effect yet plus i dont know if freelance moderators can move topics to other forums...

What good is a freelance mod when he's powerless?

Hmm... The dude seems to have posted the same stuff in BOTH the lore AND the spoiler subforum :angry: :blink:

Zap him! Zap him!

Archived