• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

For the buildings I would consider looking at Northern African/Greek/Mediterrean (turkish) architecture

Something I've had in mind for a long time but never really mentioned which is fairly interesting:...

I've noticed that Redguard names and architecture are middle-eastern, a mix of Arabian and Indian, since I'm an Arab I have a brief idea of the old architecture of my country, and also Indian architecture is really close to Arabian as well, so does Turkish and African.

Thanks for the suggestion though, it's most appreciated. :)

dennis20014

dennis20014

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Those screens you posted a few days ago are impressive! I followed the topic to track progress :)

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Here:
MAPOMMGwidmrkrz_zpsa742f68f.jpg
Although this is a very rough version, with only the landscape and no meshes ( don't know why, but I'll fix).. But it gives a brief idea of the island's shape... :D

Imonobor

Imonobor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Looks awesome, keep up the good work. ;)

I've always wanted to see TESA recreated as a skyrim mod, maybe accessible trough a book you read, seems this mod is the closest yet :P

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Sorry about the lack of updates, but my laptop is broken, I've made a back up of the last version I've worked on. So no progress is lost, thankfully. 
I'll be back with this in a few days or maybe a week or two. Sorry about that. :sad:

Also, an important update that I nearly forgot about, I'm now working with my buddy jonozilla , he'll be helping out with meshes, quests and voice acting. He'll be also posting updates here in the near future. :)

Serithi

Serithi

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 858 posts

Well hey, imma throw my hat in for when you start needing voiceactors. My portfolio's in my profile on here.

Novem99

Novem99

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

I'm really looking forward to this one. I hope you have great staying power to finish this promising project.

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Alright guys, I know it's been a while, but here we are.

I got the landscape 90% done now, only need to redo N'gasta's isle. 

But we need help with adding .nif files onto the game. The meshes are all ready. Anyone up for this?

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Minor update:

Spoiler

More (hopefully better and bigger updates) to come in the next few days, cause I'll finally have a 3 month vacation, gonna do lots and lots of work in this! So keep an eye out for this y'all. Hope you liked this little update, stay tuned. :)

Novem99

Novem99

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Yes Yes Yes! My eagerness grows!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim mod project, dlc-like, redguard, new worldspace, stros mkai

Page loaded in: 1.027 seconds