Premature Release  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of quest's would you like to see the most?

• Quests that introduces well written characters and well written stories.
    • Quests that have riddles and mysteries that you need to solve.
    • Stories that draws upon the Elder Scrolls Lore, and delves deep into many of the unanswered questions in the Elder Scrolls Universe. (Even though we know we're probably getting a biased answer, or probably not a complete answer)
    • Quests that will allow you to explore places you've never been before, or discover places where you thought there was nothing.
    • Quests pop out of nowhere and surprises you
    • I don't really care for stories, or concepts, or anything! I am the Dragonborn! Just point me in the general direction you want slashing!
  2. 2. Do you like the outfits created by this mod? Would you like to see more of these in the project?

• I love it! Make as many as you can!
    • I think this one plain shirt with a few belt and color variations is enough.
    • I do not like what you have made.
    • I think there are enough vanilla outfits in the game. Why create new ones?
    • I have no opinion on the matter.

Really excited to try this out with a new character. Question, though: I read that you were working on a compatibility patch for Moonpath to Elsweyr. Is this still coming? I really hope so -- I fell in love with that mod on an earlier character, until my load order got too unstable and I had to abandon that save. I'd hate to drop your Falkreath just to have both, when I've heard that Falkreath is one of your best redesigns!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is :) But Moonpath to Elsweyr has been incorporated into the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod, so compatibility patch will be through there. Thing is though, the author himself has offered to make the patch but has a big update for his mod coming in around a month, so there might be a while I'm afraid.

I downloaded it and everything seems to be working fine but as soon as I try to fast travel to or near Solitude my game keeps crashing to desktop.

I deactivated the mod, went in game and went to solitude no problem. saved. quit. activated the mod and tried to load in and it crashed immediately.

I have 16gb of ram and the latest Nvidia video card (6gb ram) ... so I dont think my comp is the problem... any ideas?

Yes, it could be either of these things: Did you download the meshes / textures / and scripts? did you place Holds.esp at the bottom of your load order? Are you using the modular or the all-in-one? The compatibility patches are beneath holds.esp?

If not, then please link your load order and a crash log and I'll see if I can spot the problem :)

Yes, it could be either of these things: Did you download the meshes / textures / and scripts? did you place Holds.esp at the bottom of your load order? Are you using the modular or the all-in-one? The compatibility patches are beneath holds.esp?

If not, then please link your load order and a crash log and I'll see if I can spot the problem :smile:

interesting. holds is at the bottom so I will change that and yes i have the all in one. i will try changing that and see if it works. thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...