⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Premature Release  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of quest's would you like to see the most?

• Quests that introduces well written characters and well written stories.
    • Quests that have riddles and mysteries that you need to solve.
    • Stories that draws upon the Elder Scrolls Lore, and delves deep into many of the unanswered questions in the Elder Scrolls Universe. (Even though we know we're probably getting a biased answer, or probably not a complete answer)
    • Quests that will allow you to explore places you've never been before, or discover places where you thought there was nothing.
    • Quests pop out of nowhere and surprises you
    • I don't really care for stories, or concepts, or anything! I am the Dragonborn! Just point me in the general direction you want slashing!
  2. 2. Do you like the outfits created by this mod? Would you like to see more of these in the project?

• I love it! Make as many as you can!
    • I think this one plain shirt with a few belt and color variations is enough.
    • I do not like what you have made.
    • I think there are enough vanilla outfits in the game. Why create new ones?
    • I have no opinion on the matter.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! Glad you like it :) Sorry I couldn't respond to your msg on the mod page, but I had to lock the sticked comment as people were complaining of all the scrolling that had to be done to get down to the new comments.

Hi there! Glad you like it :smile: Sorry I couldn't respond to your msg on the mod page, but I had to lock the sticked comment as people were complaining of all the scrolling that had to be done to get down to the new comments.

I saw you were planning to make further updates on new outfits, will that include guard armour?

Hi there! Glad you like it :smile: Sorry I couldn't respond to your msg on the mod page, but I had to lock the sticked comment as people were complaining of all the scrolling that had to be done to get down to the new comments.

I saw you were planning to make further updates on new outfits, will that include guard armour?

Nope, no plans to do that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50730/? is a good one, though some armors look a bit weird on female guards.

I downloaded it manually but it doesn't appear in the data files part of the launcher please help

Did you just install the meshes, textures and scripts? You need the esp :)

Either the modular version or the all-in-one version. They are found in the main download section on the mod page.