Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

Usually it's that Kvatch guard that I first see during the main quest in the first oblivion gate you go through (during the Kvatch quest).

After helping him fight off deadra, I always use him as a key to the dark brotherhood since nobody else is around so it doesn't matter if I don't kill him in one hit and he fights back.

Either that guy or the arena champion when fighting him after doing his quest for him.

It still counts as murder even though he asks you to do it, good thing the crowd is a bunch of static, low-poly models eh? :whistling:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i killed the first person i saw after exiting the tutorial. i did it just to see how the criminal system in this game works. fallout you kill an innocent person everyone shoots at you but this game a guard just waddles over and tells you to stop what you are doing and come with them. i resisted and got killed. lucky for autosave. so i killed the next one did the time found the brother hood and the thieves guild.

Well i killed the receptionist chick in the tiber septim hotel the first time.

I stuck up behind her... and one arrow to the back of the head later i was in the DB.

Now i mainly just kill a beggar or everyone on the waterfront :biggrin:

oh and iv killed counts and countesses. thats fun but usually i end up in a cold dark cell...

Archived