Has anyone done a mod like this?

Kurzusseus

I was playing Skyrim earlier today when I captured a unique characters soul using the Mace of Molag Baal.

I then wondered if anyone had done a mod where unique souls that are captured are actually registered as

unique, instead of saying: Filled with Greater soul, or Black soul, it would say: Filled with Mercer Fray's Soul

or Jarl Balgruuf's soul.

The soul could then be used to enchant a much more powerful piece of armor, or weaponry, since the soul

filled within is unique unlike others, the soul of the emperor I can see being worth more energy then that of

a beggar, and the soul of a master thief being better then that of a low life.

Any thoughts, has this been done? If not I may try and do it myself but It'd take me a long while to do it.

I think this is probably the closest to what you'e looking for that I'm aware of.

Yes that's pretty close to my idea. Only thing is, it lacks the unique effect, like a unique Mercer Fray filled Soul gem could provide

an additional 25% buff stronger then other grand soul gems when enchanting stealth gear. Fortify sneak from a filled grand soul gem with maxed

out stats would give you 35% better sneak lets say, while a Mercer Fray soul would give you 45% to 50% with maxed out stats.

a Jarl's soul could Fortify 1 handed, or two handed and speechcraft in the same way, just as Bandit bosses could prove grander

then just plain old level 1 bandits, but not nearly as strong a buff if the soul were from a unique character, essentially the player

would have to sacrifice a unique character for a huge buff in enchanting, this would be limited to the amount of Unique characters, unless

someone resorted to cheating.

Edited by Kurzusseus