How To Install Plugins/mods

Stampede

soz i forgot to mention that i found out wat folder i have to use and also i have downloaded the TES oblivion construction set and i have placed all the files i want in the data files i have ticked the boxes but the weps and armor dont show up in the IC market district and the the armor which are supposed to be sold by certain ppl are not for sale in there shop wats going on?

EDIT: and soz for being so impatient i am a impatient guy :unsure: from now on ill try not to be so impatient and wont double post (because before i didnt know.)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... so, they're not there at all? And you're sure you put a cross next to the mod in the Data Files menu (below Play) before launching the game? If you've done that properly, then they should show... are you running any other mods? With the vendors it could be that they're conflicting with other mods and thus not selling the items.

ill try deactivating the other mods. i have deactivated all the other mods except the oblivion master file cause i dont think that would clash and i have gone to the imperial market district in search of my wep it is, i think supposed to be leaning against the statue or something but its not and also this mod says that if u go to the gates of the market district the words Imperial market district will be in french (ment to happen and it does) but now i have the problem of the sword not being there wats happening? ill try some other mods in the mean time and ill give u the link to the sword i want.

http://www.tessource.net/files/cache/3471.html if the pics say error it happens so just click on the pics and it will come up (if u want.)

Huzzah! i got one of the mods to work but i cant do it for the rest

forget about this i have found my problem and now i can look after myself because i know how everything works :D ty for ur help :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed mods as described and everything seems to be working well until one of the new NPC's in the mod engage in conversation. When the menu with replies comes up there is either no reply possible or only the usual "Rumors", but none of the mod replies. I have installed the menu directory included in the mod in the same directory (textures I think), but have tried to copy it to all other directories with no effect. Could someone please help me with this?

Ps - it does not happen with a specific mod, but with all mods I have installed that requires a menu icon.

Just make new folders called meshes and textures, as you would make any other folder. Though, the mods should come with those folders in the zip anyway (if they're done properly, at least).