Announcing WARZONES 2015

GrandBulwark

http://www.mygoodeyenyc.com/modImages/skyrim_Warzones/WARZONES2015---ComingSoon.jpg

WARZONES - Civil Unrest 2015

Brought to you by MyGoodEye, Deapri, GrandBulwark and Tony971

Hey folks, have you missed Killing Time? :devil: You are not alone. All over the nexus I see mods, mods and more mods. Mostly skimpy armors and followers to accompany you through an otherwise empty world. Long ago there was a mod that made all others crap themselves with horror. Warzones - Civil Unrest! For quite some time now this mod was thought dead, much to the despair of it's loyal fan-base. Well kiddies, I'm here to tell you that your wait is over. WARZONES 2015 will be going live any day now for it's public beta!

For those of you who are new, lets start with the basic features of Warzones.

• Warzones adds hundreds of huge battles all throughout Skyrim. Some are random encounters, others are consistent battle ground playing host to dozens of Legionaries and Stormcloaks; all thirsty for blood and eager for battle
  • Warzones also enhances existing civil war sieges. More soldiers, because who can claim a city by killing a dozen men?
  • While the prime directive of the mod is enhanced civil war, there are also hundreds of random battles between Skyrims various factions and beasts.

Now this my friends highlights what returning users have come to expect already. Well fear not my inspired young killing aficionados; we have something for you as well.

Warzones 2015 has been entirely revamped from it's predecessor hosted here. MGE and Deapri have worked very hard on streamlining the scripts to bring you what is quite possibly one of the most stable NPC adding mods on the market. Now I know what you're thinking, "But Grand that is all behind the scenes stuff; what is new that we can SEE with our eyes." and you know; you're right silly me. Let me run down the new features;

Warzones 2015 New Features;

• A massive Armory consisting of almost 200 items. No more WARZONES Armory addons necessary, our troops are already in some of your favorite sets of armor and using some of your favorite weapons from all over the Nexus
  • Customized Crafting Recipes for all armory content that will not permit a filthy Stormcloak traitors to craft new legionary armors; and likewise will not allow spineless Imperial Cowards to craft armors of the true Sons of Skyrim
  • Commander Units. If you thought battle was hell before, you will be shocked when one of these monsters come barreling toward you.
  • An MCM menu! The MCM menu will allow end users to alter the spawn rates and toggle off battles in certain areas for compatibility reasons. This will allow ANYONE to run the mod, no joke. One of our primary testers was running Skyrim with WARZONES on a Tablet!
  • MORE Warzones and random encounter zones and more NPCs for your killing pleasure!

(Side effects may include: Bursting with joy, Kill Frenzies, Skyrim Addiction, Intense Feelings of Skyrim Nationalism, Character Death, Character Dismemberment, High Level Characters, Dead Stormcloaks, Dead Imperials, Euphoria, Nostalgia and beautiful, BEAUTIFUL bloodlust)

Is that not enough for you? Well to go into a bit more detail Warzones will feature some content you may already know and love, BUT several of our armor sets have been reworked by some of the most gifted artists throughout the Nexus. Not only that, every single scrap of armor and all of the weapons found in Warzones have been painstakingly balanced. Every script found in it has been optimized, every shred of worldspace data has been updated.

Many people have been brought in to test this mod and verify that this mod is now suited for public release. All reports have been read, all issues have been resolved. So, with that said; MGE, Deapri, Tony and I are proud to announce that we will be releasing the mod as a public beta! Keep checking this thread, and the modpage here for updates. When you see that the version has be updated from "v5B", you will know that Killing Time has come to a nexus near you. :devil:

You may be wondering what is next on the agenda. Well I won't spoil too much, but I will go so far as to say that once Warzones is out, you'll not have heard the last of us. There is more Warzones related content coming including DLC plugins and a few other pet projects we're working on as we speak. You may even get to see an update to a few of your other old favorites before too long, who can say? No me, I've said to much already :whistling:

All that said, I must depart and leave you to your relentless anticipation! I'm sure you're tearing you hair out wanting a release date by now... Well let's just say, it will be here.... soon. :devil:

you should also think about the economy, all that weapon and armors laing around could break it, one idea i had is that only 30% of the itens are pickable, the other could be set to be owned, and you whould be stealing if you try to pick em up. also please make it compatible with civil war overhaul.

The new sets are scaled precisely to vanilla values. Including their value, the economy is preserved. As to CWO, there are NO known Warzones incompatibilities at this time.

As to them just laying around; they are not. They are in large scale battles; you want armor you can either scavenge it, or join the battle yourself. Of course, in doing so you'll likely make enemies. Also, that stated all new sets ARE faction specific, so if you wear the new imperial gear stormcloaks may not like it. It's not like faction disguises or anything; they just have the appropriate keyword for the stormcloaks to respond to vanilla imperial armors, and vice versa.

Edited by GrandBulwark

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me as I put my skull and brains back together as my head has currently exploded with immense joy. I miss having massive battles, sadly the game CTDs no matter what since the latest Skyrim update. However that don't stop me from having 30 minutes here or there of massive battle killjoy. I truly cannot wait to see how well this mod will work after all it's updates and fixes come. Time to upgrade the PC and push the limits of the battlefield :D

omg i just came. can't wait!! i will be one of the first to download and endorse. Now with more friendly scripts???? THANK YOU!!!!!! This has been one of my favorite mods for a while and I'm so happy for this re-release!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All hail the Modders of Warzones.

I Love this Mod!!!

The first time I installed it I didnt have a single issue....

I had plenty of other mods installed.

But my laptop finally died so I had to get another one...

I installed some mods that spruced up my character like I always do...

No other mods that would impact the area as a whole.

When I installed Warzones this time, when i got to the road that leads you to Whiterun, the stream thats right there, started flashing and my character acted like it was swimming on and off and the horses flew way up in the air and came down and died when they hit the ground...

When I unchecked Warzones all was fine....

I Love warzones and must have it installed.

I followed all the mandatory install instructions...

Has this happened to anyone else??

Can someone please help me get this fixed??

Thanks,

Aness....