Daedric Retexture

kieranfoy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I love Daedra! I wouldn't be of help here but you should work on simulating the Daedrics' immortality somehow too when the player dies. Like you respawn in the Waters of Oblivion and eventually make it back to Cyrodiil.

I recall you starting a thread requesting exactly that. This is not a good way to get someone to do it for you.

wow guys I f*ckin gave a suggestion for your mod. Yes I had a thread about it earlier but what does that have to do with anything? That doesn't mean it can't be suggested again? I'm not trying to desperately get someone to make that either. Maybe thats how you roll so you figured thats what I was doing to, but beleive it or not I was just trying to help this guy make his mod unique. It's not like I'm hijacking your thread either so chill out. "I didn't say screw the house make this other mod guys!" I was trying to add to this idea a little more. You obviously don't like the idea, thats okay but alls you had to say was "no I don't like the idea". Instead you start accusing me of thread jacking and acting like I offended you by giving you an idea. Well good luck with your house mod then. Sorry for trying to help out. :thumbsup:

Oh and go ahead, pull some sort of "grammar card" on me to try to make me look stupid and you feel better about yourself. You just seem like the kind of guy who would do that.

It is thread hijacking in that the first post, and every subsequent post you have made in this thread has had nothing to do with the purpose behind this thread. Just because someone mentions that they need something for a Daedra does not mean you can go running off your list of 10 things you would like to see in a Daedra themed mod. If the thread is related to one specific thing (a retexture in this case) the thread is to only be about that one specific thing unless the one who made the thread asks specifically for something else.

Consider this your warning. Going off-topic again, even to apologize for going off-topic will result in a strike.

- Vagrant0

Edited by LHammonds

Well, that done, I'll thank Today for her help (thank you, Today) and pose a question to Alonso: do you still have that Abalone Armor lying around?

You see, my new idea for this mod is that'llbe a small city of independant Daedra, including Aureals whom the armor would suit quite nicely...

Okay I'll just laugh inside for a bit at that moderator's comment. Not only did it not make ANY valid points, but its laughable at how it, once again like everyone in this thread, is accussing me of something that I guess mob mentallity alone is making you beleive I did. What ever happened to the days when Mods wern't complete jokes? Oh and yes moderator, delete this post so no-one else see's that I retaliated against your mighty mod power.

Oh and lol, not a strike sir. Please, that would just ruin my evening :laughing:

How about I leave your post visible so everyone can see your big mistake. Back-talking a moderator is an absolute no-no. Now I'm going to rain on your parade by banning you.

Goodbye, fool.

AS.

Thanks, but I have that, and what I asked for is fairly specific in nature.

And it does not have the Akatosh statue. It has the Peryite statue: one's a person with a dragon head, the other a dragon. I also asked for the statue to be somewhat remeshed.

If you made a city for the Aureals to live in for this, that would be awesome. I would love to have more Aureal attitudes than "speak quickly, mortal" (They still say that if you're Sheogorath!), and a city would be just the right place to show them! PM me if you decide to. I might actually make a counterpart city for the Mazken.