The Siege of... (Something like Malta)

someguy2000

Don't want to be rude, but you really don't need to bump this up every time you add a new object to your worldspace, man.

That said, a mod with blood and history? Dude, I am so there!

Understood. I'll limit the updates to more substantial content changes. This is my first large-scale project, so I wasn't sure.

And yes, a touch of military history with a large dose of gore is always a solid foundation!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as the post doesnt just say bump then its ok as long as there is some work being done, like i said im familliar with making landscapes so i might help out in that area once work on OP slows down

also, i remember there being animated (and functional) catapults and trebuchets somewhere during one of my month long looks at every file in tes nexus.

if someone found that and contacted the author you might be able to use those

The better portion of the town is now in place, although some polishing is certainly necessary (adding more fauna, rocks, etc.).

Please provide feedback if you notice any glaring mistakes or just something that strikes you as out of place.

I'm having difficulty loading the images, but they should be posted soon.

Interesting. Do you plan on adding interiors to those buildings?

Of Course, I just want a good layout first. I'm looking for feedback from modders with experience creating towns/cities as I work on this, since it's my first worldspace.

I decided to add another keep, as well as a full cathedral. It's still very rough, but I'm looking for feedback on textures and landscaping.

Some of the walls and buildings aren't visible because of the distances involved.