Completely Realistic Women

Smith5000123

I was wondering if there were any mods out there with COMPLETELY natural women. Hairy legs, arms, armpits, treasure trail, nipple, bum- the works. If there isn't could someone make one? Preferably UNP compatible?

I am not fond or portraying things unrealistically. In a middle ages environment, nothing would be shaved. All women naturally get hair in all of the above locations. It would also be nice if women did not always have perfect breasts or complexion. There would not be barbie dolls in pre-industrial society.

actually women did shave to some extent in the middle ages.

They didn't bathe. I find shaving an unlikely prospect.

They did bathe. :wink: There's also a Cracked article that covers it, with various links in it. And here's another page, and one from the Huffington Post.

Anyway, the only skin textures I can think of is Real Girls or Navetsea's textures. Both are quite hairy, if I remember correctly.

you have to remember the difference between Middle ages and Dark ages friend. also as this is a fantasy world you have to remember that magic slows down technological advancement meaning they are technically in the renaissance age.