FO3Edit Merged Patch could not be resolved

cealon

Hi guys, let me start off by saying I really appreciate what modders do, and what people do that try to help scrubs like me.

Alright now, my problem is that I have installed a few mods, maybe 50 or so I didn't count. I did all of this using DansGaming's video tutorial series. I followed all of them to the letter. But I can't create a merged patch in FO3Edit because it says:

'[010E17AA] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[010E17AA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[010E17AA] < Error: Could not be resolved >'
I have these mods installed:
This is the error:
So I am at a loss. I spent about 4 hours trying to fix this but nothing I did worked. I would love it if you could help me but keep one thing in mind. I am really new to this! So please no fancy words, try to talk to me like you would as if I'm your little simple brother.
Thanks in advance!

No idea what's causing it but [010E17AA] < Error: Could not be resolved refers to a record in Anchorage.esm in your load order, that means the Anchorage DLC, maybe try to reinstall that one.

You need to get your load order corrected. If you go to the FWE page and scroll to the bottom, you will find a sample load order.

After you have corrected your load order, try to generate another merged patch.

@Billy1969 Hmmn, how would I uninstall 1 specific DLC ? Do I just delete all associated files? If so, I think I would need to re-install all mods that require that dlc once I re-installed it..

@M48A5 I will try that right now.

Thanks for both of your reactions.

You need to get your load order corrected. If you go to the FWE page and scroll to the bottom, you will find a sample load order.

After you have corrected your load order, try to generate another merged patch.

^

http://gyazo.com/1a2473d82a4732dc34b2543cc6fbc11c

I put it like the FWE page suggested and it allowed me to generate a patch. I am not sure if I can now really play but thanks a lot, this solved my problem for now! I find it all a tad confusing since I used LOOT but LOOT actually put things all wrong order wise, so I had to manually fix it, which didn't end that great.

Oh wow, everyone says different things, I heard from some Youtubers that BOSS is simply outdated LOOT and should no longer be used, but when needed I will look into using BOSS for Fallout3.

For now, the game works perfectly and I'd like to keep it that way (meaning my mod order is good) but thank you!

• 3 weeks later...