Romance/Relation Mod?

atomicspacekat

Actually, my last post brings up a good point. Perhaps a mod like this will bring the comeback for Jimmy Hats from Fallout 2?

Blue = Ribbed for "her pleasure"

Green/Yellow = Slathered in spermicidal lubricant for "added protection"

Red = Yummy cinnamon bun flavor... or so I've heard.

Umm, that would be more appropriate for a mod like Animated Prostitution or Sexual Innuendo; I'm thinking of something more along the lines of this.

Oh. Then perhaps chocolate, flowers, and romantic jewelry?

Radioactive Choco-Bars! Color-coded wrappers for your convenience!

Red = Milk chocolate

Blue = White chocolate

Purple = Dark chocolate

Yellow = Nuts

Orange = Crispies

Green = Nougat

Each Companion could have a favorite kind. Same with different flowers and different gems.

Actually, that's starting to sound a bit like Harvest Moon...

Oh. Then perhaps chocolate, flowers, and romantic jewelry?

Radioactive Choco-Bars! Color-coded wrappers for your convenience!

Red = Milk chocolate

Blue = White chocolate

Purple = Dark chocolate

Yellow = Nuts

Orange = Crispies

Green = Nougat

Each Companion could have a favorite kind. Same with different flowers and different gems.

Actually, that's starting to sound a bit like Harvest Moon...

Mmm chocolate :D...

Reminds me of that gift shop someone made...you can buy a box of chocolate and some perfume....and other stuff to but those are the more romantic things.

• 3 years later...

Hmm... yes... yes... I like it. The hardest part you'd have is voices. The text would be relatively easy. No bad dialogue and writing though, that is essential. Attempt to contact a good modder who can write well over various forums and in posts for mods. Maybe some voice actors and/or editors, that would be good, there are guides and other forums for this, vanilla companions would be the bread and butter of the mods, go after the rest later.

For Female Couriers: Cass and Veronica (and maybe Raul and Boone, but their personalities don't really seem too romantic towards the Courier, probably some added dialogue from the beginning would be required).

For Male Couriers: Cass and Arcade.

ED-E? Maybe if there was a mod were in Big MT, they got a sexy, Fem Robot and AI modifications, or their AI and memory were moved to an android of something like that.

Lily? No.

And some nice quests for these maybe, but only after you are in love, dating and sex and much more. It sounds lovely to me, they must be individualized quests, no generic quests for every character. And these should be done AFTER everything in dialogue and actually falling IN love.

Take my suggestions as you will.

Hmm, romancing companions could be nice. ^^

Offcourse you need to consider the companions sexual preferences too.

It might even be nice to see companion on companion/random NPC romances blooming. ^^

I think it would be uber cute if you could find a pink eyebot for Ed-E.

Or being able to bring Roxie over from Big MT to Rex ingame, they say she already came over anyway so would be nice if she came with you. ^^

Raul flirting with Beatrix or vice versa.

Veronica and corporal Betsy from the first recon snipers or getting Christine back with you from the Sierra Madre and hooking them back up.

Edited by Danny159

Veronica and corporal Betsy from the first recon snipers or getting Christine back with you from the Sierra Madre and hooking them back up.

That's an idea I'v always thought would be solid. I started putting together some basics in this thread;

An Idea (Alternate ending to Dead Money)

But I have a lot of projects going so I havn't moved forward on it. If you interested hit up the thread. With some decent ideas I'd be interested in putting it together.

Hmm... yes... yes... I like it. The hardest part you'd have is voices. The text would be relatively easy. No bad dialogue and writing though, that is essential. Attempt to contact a good modder who can write well over various forums and in posts for mods. Maybe some voice actors and/or editors, that would be good, there are guides and other forums for this, vanilla companions would be the bread and butter of the mods, go after the rest later.

For Female Couriers: Cass and Veronica (and maybe Raul and Boone, but their personalities don't really seem too romantic towards the Courier, probably some added dialogue from the beginning would be required).

For Male Couriers: Cass and Arcade.

ED-E? Maybe if there was a mod were in Big MT, they got a sexy, Fem Robot and AI modifications, or their AI and memory were moved to an android of something like that.

Lily? No.

And some nice quests for these maybe, but only after you are in love, dating and sex and much more. It sounds lovely to me, they must be individualized quests, no generic quests for every character. And these should be done AFTER everything in dialogue and actually falling IN love.

Take my suggestions as you will.

Hmm, romancing companions could be nice. ^^

Offcourse you need to consider the companions sexual preferences too.

It might even be nice to see companion on companion/random NPC romances blooming. ^^

I think it would be uber cute if you could find a pink eyebot for Ed-E.

Or being able to bring Roxie over from Big MT to Rex ingame, they say she already came over anyway so would be nice if she came with you. ^^

Raul flirting with Beatrix or vice versa.

would be an awesome "must have" mod

but sounds like a lot of work

That's an idea I'v always thought would be solid. I started putting together some basics in this thread;

An Idea (Alternate ending to Dead Money)

But I have a lot of projects going so I havn't moved forward on it. If you interested hit up the thread. With some decent ideas I'd be interested in putting it together.

This Thread was like 3 yrs dead people.....

• 4 years later...

This thread should never die.

I want a Boone romance. I still play this game from time to time and Boone and I have unfinished business.

I think the modder got scared off at all the work suggested.

I don't care if there is voice acting involved for crying out loud. I can read.