• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

andy2904

andy2904

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Having just finished dishonered I think it would be awesome if a non-lethal playthrough style could be implemented in this game. There could be tazers, phasers, sleep darts, electric boxing gloves or craftable electric baseball bat as well as good old fashioned fists or the trusty blackjack for stealth type characters. Anesthetic "poisons" could be applied to weapons or maybe even to some ammo types to create more versatility and more options for not having to kill everything in sight.

All weapons should do a comparable amount of damage to regular weapons except instead of death when HPs run out, characters and creatures are rendered unconscious instead (and just as lootable except for maybe creature body parts). Knockout time should probably be in the vicinity of a day or so of game time. Once you're knocked out with tranquilizers it's not likely you'll get up again just because a friend shakes you, much less aim weapons.

It would really be fantastic to see this kind of gameplay possible in Fallout 4, I hope it's not too difficult to implement as a Mod!

Poacher886

Poacher886

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

How about chemical warfare weapons, that hideously disfigure, and maim, leaving the enemy living a slow painful life but not actually dying straight away as a halfway house?

Boombro

Boombro

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts

There is a syringe rifle. And charisma perks help.

andy2904

andy2904

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

It's a start Boombro.

Soulbringer1

Soulbringer1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

there used to be a De-Enimifier Dart gun for either new Vegas or Fallout 3. It is impossible to find. I believe it was part of a cheat terminal mod. It was really cool, it turned people instantly UN hostile towards you.

matttighe15

matttighe15

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Seems like the easiest way to do this would be to mod weapons to apply Pax+lockjoint+knockdown, all modified to be whatever amount of time you want.......

mauskal

mauskal

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

IDK about nonlethal weapons, but this will help

https://www.nexusmod...out4/mods/27636

wttwjr

wttwjr

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Go here: https://rd.nexusmods...out4/mods/27086

This is the knockout framework which is awesome for "knocking people out" and can be customized. See also the non-lethal weapons link by the same author. I use this in my game....a must have!

Edited by wttwjr, 12 January 2018 - 06:41 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: non-lethal, pacifist

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.984 seconds