12 November 2015 - 12:47 AM

MALE

RACE:

WHITE/CAUCASIAN

LAST UPDATED:

11/12/2015

MEMBER STATUS:

ACTIVE

Hey guys, name's Patrick. Been wanting to get into voice acting for a while and I really love The Nexus, it's where I first started modding, realized over the years that the sense of community here is incredible. I also know that from time to time, modders need VA's, and that I like to talk to myself- a lot. So, I figure why not offer the service to modders in need? I love acting, it's one of my passions in life and a subset of that is Voice Acting, which, not everyone can do and I have been told that I have a great voice for (and its not just my parents saying that either!). I'm 22 years old and have actually voiced my first mod, The Forgotten City by Nick James Pierce this past summer. I certainly understand what it takes to present oneself for this sort of thing. This is a link to my soundcloud where you will find many files, some unedited using the site's own recording feature, but I'm constantly adding new ones! Below you will also find a link to the Mod I recently voiced a whopping 6 characters in, as well as a video I made as a demo reel to showcase my voice samples. Thanks, and I look forward to voicing some epic, Fallout 4 things, hell, I'll even re-record every voiced line if you need me to!!!

LINKS:

SoundCloud

The Forgotten City - Skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70219/?

Voice Samples (From TFC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln1y5UKroWk

PROGRAM:

I use Audacity when recording the final version, I clean up the background noise and any annoying sounds beforehand (i.e. coughing, table noise, bass, reverb, etc.)

I would prefer anything that's convenient to you! my Skype is Nomad-818, and if you send me a PM on here, I can give you my steam, email and cell phone. Let me know!

Your move stranger! I look forward to working with you!

I would prefer anything that's convenient to you! my Skype is Nomad-818, and if you send me a PM on here, I can give you my steam, email and cell phone. Let me know!

Your move stranger! I look forward to working with you!

I'd love to start doing some samples. My only problem is I didn't buy Fallout yet and well, frankly, I'm trying real hard to avoid spoilers. Ill have to look up the voice types eventually though I suppose, this was a great tip thanks!

I'd love it if this would be the official thread for the voice actors of FO4, but seeing as how the mod kit isn't going to be released for a while, I just thought I'd take it upon myself to start this thread, hoping that potential VA's will make their way here!

Edited by 818studios