Final Fantasy Mods List

Povuholo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone ever tried to make some of the outfits from FF8's guys for Oblivion. I'd love Squall's black outfit with the fur trim, Seifer's white long coat, or even Irvine's outfit :) but couldn't find them.

• 3 weeks later...

Em-m-m... guys, where do Burmecian race gone? It`s not on the server anymore.

Please, if someone still have it, can ya share it with me? I like the race much, but my comp crashed some days ago and I lost my plug-collection. I was hoped I could re-download the race here, but it desapeared from the Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to request for a FF VII Advent Children Main Blade Close Version and Refix of Delfofthebla's FF7 Blades Complete mod which have a missing back blade on one of the sides as shown in the pictuere below.I've found the resources for the models i wanted if anyone willing to do me the favor.Thank you.

Special Thanks and credits to:

ImaginAlex: Created the original models and textures.

DoubleBrewski: For editing the meshes and textures.(Owner of the resource)

Delfofthebla for the FF7 Blades Complete mod for Oblivion.

Revengous.

Edited by kuuga28

• 5 weeks later...
there is the sephiroth companion mod and sephiroth's sword mods also a second tifa companion and a cloud hair style mod you can find them all searching this site anyone have the cm aeris mod at all im using the sephiroth sve and well with 2 tifas and a aeris as companions i will be loling a lot

• 2 weeks later...