{WIP} Boston Wanderer - True Hardcore Experience.

Dhegonus

having some issues with perks - they seem to be reversed, so rank three of a perk is showing as rank 1 and vice versa, might leave the perk part of the mod on the shelf for now until i figure it out.

currently editing the level list and reducing ammo loots

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... You're gonna make the player do 7x damage too right? Artificial difficulty is my number 1 turn off. However If the damage is equalized I will love this mod.

i actually have been thinking on this for the past day. I came to the conclusion multiplying the damage dealt to and by the player is a more hardcore thing instead of just nerfing the player's damage output. I decided to use a multiplier of 10 for both the damage given and taken to the player. so it is a 1 or 2 shot game for the most part (bosses will be different, naturally.

This looks epic. Im not usually a fan of HC mods, but only cos they make them less about balance and more about insanity. this seems to make things dangerous for you, but just as dangerous for everyone else. Less bullet sponges and more quick takedowns. Will definately be giving it a go for a second playthrough

Editing the perks, a peak at the rifle man perk line:

stage 1 you can use at level 10 grants +10% rifle damage, stage 2 at level 20 grants +20% rifle damage and 7.5% armour piercing. Stage three at level 30 for 30% rifle damage and 15% AP. Stage 4 at level 40 for 40% more damage with 20% AP and stage 5 at level 50 for +50% damage and 25% AP
Edited by Dhegonus

Edited weapon related perks all of them share the same attributes to the following:

Level 1: Unlocked for purchase at level 10. Deal 10% extra Damage

Level 2: Unlocked for purchase at level 20: Deal 20% more Damage.

Level 3: Unlocked for purchase at level 30. Deal 30% more Damage.

Level 4: Unlocked for purchase at level 40. Deal 40% more Damage.

Level 5: Unlocked for purchase at level 50. Deal 50% more Damage.