Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

I am genuinely looking forward to seeing this and your works for New vegas that is coming up but my question is for xbox i wanted to know if the perk tree map has been worked on or done yet or ongoing for this mod? I enjoy mods like this because one: tired of seeing the vanilla vault boy and two anything by you or shadman is better than stale potato vault boy lol keep up the good work and tell the team your working with and all who are making Fallout new vegas mod LOVE YALL ^__^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wonderful mod! Thanks a lot!

I had one problem during installation. In the fomod selection screen for posters, when I selected "None", it still installed them, as well as some other setdressing files, that replaced my own initial replacers. Had to revert them manually.

hi thanks for the great mod. i'm using it for so long now. but now i had to reinstall and whenever i get a new none main quest (e.g. a creation club quest) in the top left corner i get the Vault boy Thumbs up animation. is this like it's supposed to be? or should it be a vault girl thumbs up? i can't remember

• 1 month later...